How to fix Clownfish voice changer not working 2021? One of the most popular voice change software is Clownfish. However, as with other software, there have been some reports of Clownfish outages. The most common problem reported by users is that the Clownfish voice changer is not working. The reputation of Clownfish is very high due to the quality of an effective voice translator. With that reputation, it is compared to world-class Skype and Discord-like applications.
But even with this kind of reputation, problems like Clownfish voice changer not working have confused many users. With this problem, there is a major obstacle to communication.
Why Clownfish Voice Changer Not Working:
The reason why this clownfish does not change the voice problem could be many. So these are the main reasons for these problems.
1. Incompatibility with Discord and Skype
One of the main reasons for this problem is the incompatibility with the Discord and Skype application. If they are incompatible, they tend to contradict and conflict with the clownfish. Therefore, the clownfish are technically handicapped. At first, some glitches appear in the program. Over time, the problem arises that the Clownfish voice changer does not work.
2. Unsynchronized Microphone
Another major reason why this Clownfish doesn’t change the voice issue is the out-of-sync microphone. This is a very basic reason, and yet an important one. Sometimes we tend to overlook the root cause of the problem and move on to more difficult problems. This happens because you accidentally disabled the sync option. At any other time, the microphone may not be synchronized.
So these are the main reasons why the Clownfish Voice Changer won’t change the voice problem, let’s see how to fix it.
How To Fix Clownfish Voice Changer Not Working
Exceptional solutions to get rid of the “Clownfish not working” problem. Now let’s take a look at the methods you can use to solve the “Clownfish not working” problem.
Try these solutions:
You don’t have to try them all; Work your way through the list until you find the one that suits you.
Solution 1: Update the Clownfish to the latest version
The outdated version of the Clownfish could be the cause of the Clownfish voice changer not working issue. To solve the problem, there is an easy way to update your Clownfish application.
- Type control panel in the search bar and press enter.
- Set the Control Panel view to Category, and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on Clownfish Voice Changer and click Uninstall.
- Visit the official website of Clownfish Voice Changer.
- Download and install the app.
- Restart your computer and check the app.
Solution 2: Check Platform Apps Version
Clownfish Voice Changer is used in Skype, Discord, and other apps. So if you are using the latest clownfish but it doesn’t work, it could be the platform application issue.
Make sure you have updated the platform app to the latest version and restart the program.
Solution 3: Install your microphone in clownfish
To solve the problem with the Clownfish Voice Changer, do not ignore the microphone. Because the application needs to use your microphone to recognize your voice and translate it to the system. The Clownfish Voice Changer may not work properly with improperly installed microphones or incorrect, outdated microphone drivers.
- Take out clownfish.
- Right-click on the Clownfish icon in the system tray.
- Note: Click the ^ button if Clownfish was hidden in the system tray.
- Click Settings > System Integration.
- Select the microphone that works well and click Install.
- Restart your computer and check the app.
Note: It is important to check that your microphone has the correct and latest driver.
You can browse the microphone’s official website or use Driver Easy with one click. Because Windows does not release the latest drivers promptly.
If you don’t have the time or patience to manually update your drivers, try Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically detect your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running on, you don’t have to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t have to worry about making a mistake installing it.
You can update your drivers automatically with the FREE or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it’s just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the highlighted driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver. You can then install it manually (this is possible with the FREE version).
- Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of missing or outdated drivers on your system. (Requires the Pro version, which comes with full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
Solution 4: Install the application in the default folder
This Clownfish voice changer not working problem can occur if the Clownfish application is not installed in the default folder. Therefore, you can delete the Clownfish folder or reinstall Clownfish to fix the problem.
Follow the steps in Solution 1 to reinstall the Clownfish Voice Changer.
I hope this how-to-fix Clownfish voice changer not working 2021 article will meet your needs. If you have any questions, please leave comments below. We will do our best to help you.