Samsung has launched Boost, a new premium service bundle for flagships. Samsung UK is offering a new, free package of premium services for existing Galaxy S21 customers and potentially future flagship owners. The premium service package is valued at over £ 250 and is intended to complement existing Samsung services such as Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, and SmartThings, according to Samsung.
However, unlike the Samsung services mentioned above, Samsung Boost is a collection of premium services provided by other companies such as Adobe and Google. The bundle includes:
- 2 months Adobe Spark Post – Customers can let go of their inner motif with cool graphics and videos to add some bragging rights to their social posts
- 2 months of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – A wide range of features to help customers capture and edit their stunning images
- 3 months of Antstream Arcade – An opportunity for customers to rediscover thousands of retro games such as Pac Man and Mortal Kombat and challenge rivals straight from their smartphone
- 6 Month Calm Premium – Customers can relax in a world of meditation, sleep stories, soothing music, and more created by health and mindfulness experts
- 4 months of Deezer HiFi – Access over 70 million songs, playlists, and podcasts in beautiful, rich, deep, ear-loving high fidelity to bring music to rock!
- 3 months of unlimited access to Fiit – Customers can train like a pro with unlimited access to over 700 classes in the UK’s top-rated fitness app
- 3-Month Google Play Pass – Access hundreds of ad-free games and apps, plus in-app purchases with a 3-month Google Play Pass. With monthly new titles and access for up to 5 family members, there’s something for everyone
- Google Play Points – Receive gold and 600 Google Play points for in-app items or Google Play credit on Samsung Galaxy S21
- 3 months of unlimited magazines and newspapers read on Readly – More than 5000 titles to choose from, customers can immerse themselves in all their favorite newspapers and magazines anytime, anywhere
- 4 months of YouTube Premium – Discover ad-free entertainment and give customers the chance to discover new channels, download videos, play the biggest titles, and have fun like a boss.
Once these free plans expire, Galaxy smartphone owners can of course continue to use these services by paying their individual subscription fees or not.
The Samsung Boost bundle is now available to Galaxy S21 series customers
The new Samsung Boost Premium service package is now available to customers in the UK and Ireland if they own one of the Galaxy S21 5G models. The package will also be available to prospective Galaxy S21 buyers who will purchase the flagship before October 31, 2021.
Samsung has not released details regarding the launch of the Boost bundle in other markets. However, should the initiative succeed, we expect the company to bring it to more customers outside the UK.
As with other devices, the company claims that the service is expected to be expanded with Samsung’s future flagship portfolio. In other words, it’s almost a guarantee that the Samsung Boost bundle will be available to future Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 customers later this year.