Find My Samsung Phone Lost By IMEI Number – 3 Ways to Track Lost Samsung
How to find my Samsung phone lost by IMEI number? Have you ever wondered how to track a Samsung phone after you lost it? Or you want to track a Samsung phone to find the location of your family and friends. Anyway, you need a Samsung GPS tracker to track your Samsung device. In this article, we will guide you in 3 ways on how to track a Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S5 and other Samsung Android smartphones.
Method 1: Find Your Samsung Phone Using GPS Tracker Apps
It is the best way to use GPS tracking apps to track your Samsung phone because the apps are well designed, easy to use, and easy to use.
Want to know the answer to “what is the best tracking app to track my Samsung phone”? Here it is – KidsGuard Pro for Android.
KidsGuard Pro for Android is a third-party GPS tracking app to track the location of your Samsung device. It allows a user to track or monitor all activities of a target Samsung device including real-time location.
What can KidsGuard Pro for Android do as a phone monitoring app?
- Real-time and Accurate Location Tracking: Track the real-time location of the target phone with great accuracy using GPS and Wi-Fi logger.
- Monitor phone activity: View call logs, text messages, photos, videos, calendar, contacts, and notes stored on the target device.
- Follow social media apps: You can also follow social and instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Viber, QQ, Line, WeChat, etc.
How to use KidsGuard Pro for Android to track Samsung phones?
- Step 1: Register on the official KidsGuard Pro website to create a KidsGuard Pro user account.
- Step 2: Visit www.clevguard.net in a web browser of a Samsung device you want to monitor. Then download and install KidsGuard Pro for Android.
- Step 3: Launch KidsGuard Pro for Android after installation and log in with your account. Then follow the installation instructions to configure it.
- Step 4: Log in to the web portal and select the Location option on the side panel to track the location of the Samsung device.
Reasons why we recommend KidsGuard Pro for Android to track a Samsung phone:
- The GPS location of the Samsung phone is displayed on Google Maps in real-time, so you can track the current whereabouts of the target Samsung phone and view the location history in detail.
- 100% undetectable on the target phone from Samsung as it will disappear on the monitored device after the installation process, making it difficult to find and remove the target.
- All tracked data is stored in a secure location and is not accessible to others, including KidsGuard Pro support.
Method 2: Track Samsung Phone with Find My Mobile Samsung
To track a Samsung device, you can also use the Find My Mobile service.
Samsung’s Find My Mobile allows users to track the location of their phones and remotely lock, reset, or backup their devices. Since you can also track the location of your device, you can also use this app to find your lost device or track someone’s location.
Below we tell you the requirements for using Find My Mobile, as well as the steps for locating a Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9 /other.
Requirements for use in this way:
- The Samsung device must be turned on.
- It must have a network connection.
- You must be signed in to your Samsung account.
- Find My Mobile must be pre-enabled.
How can I enable and use Find My Mobile to locate lost Samsung phones?
- Step 1: Enable Find My Mobile on the target Samsung device (it is disabled by default). To do this, go to Settings > Screen lock & security > Find my mobile > Add account > Sign in with your Samsung account.
- Step 2: Track your location by going to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then login with your Samsung account.
- Step 3: Select the target Samsung device in the Find My Mobile online interface and follow its location.
Limitations of using this way:
The path cannot provide an accurate location tracking solution. You can only see the approximate location of the target Samsung phone.
Method 3: Find My Samsung Phone Lost By IMEI Number
The third way to track the location of the Samsung phone is using find my Samsung phone lost by IMEI number track the device.
IMEI is a 15 digit number unique to all mobile phones and if you lose your device you can track your IMEI number to track your location. To track the location of a Samsung device, you need to know the IMEI number beforehand, for which the steps are given below:
- Step 1: Tap Settings on your Samsung phone, scroll down to the bottom and select About phone.
- Step 2: Now tap on the Status option and then IMEI Information. Now write down your device’s IMEI number and model number somewhere safe. You can also find your device’s IMEI number on the back panel of the device, or on the battery (if it is removable), or on the case of the device.
Limitations of using this way:
The ability to track lost phones using your IMEI number is only available to some agencies such as police, investigation, etc. to help investigate more serious crimes, not find the lost phone.
However, you can still try to provide your IMEI number to the mobile operator to add it to the IMEI blacklist. If someone finds your lost phone or if the thief tries to use your device, your service provider will get the location information. But rarely has anyone found the lost phone using this method, so it’s best if you don’t put your hopes up.
Still, many fraudulent agencies and software companies that claim to be able to track and find my Samsung phone lost by IMEI number make a lot of money from people. Therefore, if you come across any agencies or companies that advertise that they can locate your lost phone using an IMEI number, we recommend that you stay away from it if you don’t want to be stolen.
Tracking apps have become the norm these days as people want to track their lost phones or track someone’s location. All major mobile phone manufacturers or software companies have released their version of GPS tracking apps, including Samsung. Among these apps, there are some apps like the Find My Mobile Samsung phone tracker app which is better suited for finding a lost phone while others like KidsGuard Pro for Android are better for tracking someone’s location in real-time. So you can decide which app to use based on your needs.