I have forgotten my Diamond bank internet banking ID, how to get my diamond bank internet banking ID? This article explains how to recover Diamond Bank’s internet banking ID more effectively. This option works even if you have not activated internet banking on your new device as long as you have registered for internet banking. Learn about the Diamond bank transfer code here.
How To Get My Diamond Bank Internet Banking ID – Required Document
Below are some of the things required to recover Diamond Bank Internet Banking ID:
- A smartphone with an internet
- Diamond Bank Mobile App
- Your bank account number
- Your ATM card number
- Your phone number registered with Diamond bank must be available to receive your internet banking ID
If you meet the above requirements, you would do well to get your internet banking ID back within a short period of time. If you don’t currently have a smartphone, you can use someone else. You don’t have to worry about your data being stolen as all we need is an internet banking app to help us recover your bank ID.
Steps to Recover Diamond Bank Internet Banking ID
- Turn on your mobile network
- Download and install the Diamond bank mobile banking app here. If it’s already installed, go to the next step
- Open the installed Diamond bank mobile banking app
- Tap Forgot Login Details
- Tap Forgot Internet Banking ID
- Now get out your Diamond bank ATM debit card and account number. If your ATM card has expired or has not yet been activated, it will still work.
- Now enter both the account number and ATM card number in their respective boxes
- Then tap Continue
Your Diamond Bank Internet Banking ID will be sent to your phone with your registered phone number. Hope you’ve found this how to get my diamond bank internet banking ID helpful, if so, feel free to share it with friends and family.