To be able to use MTN eSim cards, it must first be activated on your phone. How to Activate MTN eSIM in Nigeria Activation must be performed in an MTN store by a customer service representative.
How to activate MTN eSIM in Nigeria
The MTN eSIM in Nigeria is undergoing 365 days of testing and is available to a limited number of subscribers with compatible devices, subject to availability. To register the MTN eSim, you must visit one of the MTN stores known to you. The activation process is then performed in-store. To be able to use eSim cards, it must first be activated on your phone. Activation must be performed in an MTN store by a customer service representative. According to MTN, the process is free for the participant.
Once the device is certified as compliant with the MTN eSim, an account profile is created for the subscriber, and the agents complete the integration process with the user.
Once the integration is complete, a customer will discover that using the virtual card is essentially the s ame as using the current Sim. However, there are new additions. While physical SIM cards can store up to 200 contacts, MTN eSim cards can store more than 200 contacts.
How to activate MTN eSIM on Apple iPhones
Follow these steps to enable eSIM on your iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.
First of all, you need to get the QR code from a customer service representative of your network provider.
- Go to Settings> Cellular.
- Tap Add cellular plan.
- Scan the QR code that the customer service representative gave you
- When prompted to enter a verification code to activate the eSIM, enter the number that came with the QR code.
How to Activate MTN eSIM on Android phones
- Use a QR code scanner app
- Scan your eSIM QR code
- Touch the message Cell plan detected if it appears.
- Press Next at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch Add Cell Schedule.
- If you are asked for a verification code to activate your eSIM card, enter the number provided by your service provider.
How to Activate eSIM on Android Phones with SIMO App in Nigeria
SIMO is an app that allows users to easily connect to their eSIM.
- Download SIMO
- Open SIMO.
- Set up the eSIM profile.
- Click on “Connect” to go online.
- Buy data. Choose the plan that works best.
- Get support. Get support from SIMO.
How does the MTN eSIM work in Nigeria?
The eSIM was introduced worldwide in 2016. It is considered the next generation of SIM cards after the nano-SIM cards were introduced in 2012.
The eSIM works as a second SIM card if you have a device with two SIM card slots. You get a second phone number without buying another SIM card. All you need to do is activate it with your account profile and you are good to go. Phones and networks that support eSIM in Nigeria.
During the first step of the activation process, compatible phones are used to scan a QR code assigned to the eSIM.
Benefits of Using eSIM in Nigeria
- It stores different mobile profiles and therefore works seamlessly worldwide.
- You no longer have to deal with cutting SIM cards or looking for adapters.
- Unlike SIM cards, no specific slot is required.
- There is no way to lose the card as it is linked to the device itself.
- It offers the same level of security as a removable SIM card.
- It is easier to switch between providers.
That’s an easy way to activate MTN eSIM in Nigeria, we hope you find this post useful. Thanks for reading.
You May Like:
- How to stop all MTN services from deducting your money
- How to migrate to MTN XtraByte
- How To Migrate MTN Yello life Plus
- How to activate MTN Pulse
- How to activate MTN IG and TikTok