How To Use Clownfish Voice Changer For Discord – The rise of Discord coincided with a remarkable change in the gaming industry. More and more people are seeing gaming as a full-time career. This means that these players are increasingly dependent on offering their viewers something unique and fun to keep them interested in their content.
The Clownfish Voice Changer has grown in popularity due to the number of players using this voice-changing app. A layman who is just starting in Discord and streaming his gaming sessions, in general, can google “how to use clownfish voice changer for discord”.
In simple terms, Clownfish is a language-changing app. While it is mainly used as a third-party application on Discord, it can be used for other apps as well. Here’s a complete guide on how to properly install and set up with how to use clownfish voice changer for on your system, in addition to the basic system requirements.
Before you start
While it is relatively easy to use, you will need a device that can run the Clownfish Voice Changer. I must add that Clownfish itself does not consume much power from your device. As I mentioned earlier, this is what most streamers using the Clownfish Voice Changer do when streaming games on Discord.
In addition to Discord, the game you are playing also uses the processing power of your device. So it’s not just Clownfish’s system requirements that you need to consider, but the other two processes as well.
Some of the basics you will need are:
- A PC with 32-bit or 64-bit Windows installed (I would personally recommend Windows 7 or Windows 10, as earlier versions can cause slowdowns and compatibility issues).
- A 3.5mm microphone is plugged into your device (surprisingly, the Clownfish voice changer won’t work if it doesn’t detect a microphone plugged into your device).
- The latest version of Clownfish (older versions will still work, but may have compatibility issues with the latest versions of Discord or recently released games).
As for the actual hardware, this question is too broad. Discord streamers use the Clownfish Voice Changer to stream games that range from something as minimalist as Pac-Man to something as exhausting as Red Dead Redemption II. It is best to choose a system that contains all the components for such games. However, if you don’t want to play heavy games, using the hardware of a standard PC is more than enough to keep Clownfish running smoothly.
Download and install Clownfish Voice Changer
Clownfish Voice Changer offers both 32-bit and 64-bit installation packages. It’s more than just a language changer. You also get a music player, a sound player, and a voice assistant. It also provides standalone plugins to extend the usability of your Clownfish Voice Changer. Follow the steps below to download Clownfish:
Note: Make sure you are using an operating system that is supported by Clownfish Voice Changer.
- You can download Clownfish Voice Changer by visiting the official website: Clownfish
- Click the download option on the website and select the version you want to download.
- Open the download file and install Clownfish Voice Changer by following the installation instructions.
- Some services are closed and restarted during installation.
How To Use Clownfish Voice Changer For Discord?
So, how to use clownfish voice changer for discord? After installing the Clownfish Voice Changer application on your system, you can easily use it in Discord. Apart from Discord, it can also be used in Skype, Steam, TeamSpeak, and other voice communication applications. You can also change the voice one by one by simply clicking on the Clownfish Voice Changer window.
- First, open the Discord application by double-clicking the shortcut on the desktop or by searching for Discord using the Windows search function.
- Now open the Clownfish Voice Changer by double-clicking on the shortcut on the desktop.
- You hear the tone, but no window opens. However, you can find the Clownfish Voice Changer icon in the system tray.
- Right-click on the Clownfish icon in the system tray and select the Set Voice Changer option.
- Open the Clownfish Voice Changer window
- Here you can choose any type of voice you want by simply clicking the icon. You can also adjust the pitch of your voice by clicking Custom pitch.
- Then, you can select the language options
- Now you can talk in discord and your voice will be just like the one you selected in Clownfish Voice Changer.
List of speech effects:
- Female pitch
- Helium pitch
- Baby bad luck
- Rapid mutation
- Slow mutation
- Custom pitch
- Masculine pitch
Okay, those were all guys! I hope you enjoy this how to use clownfish voice changer for discord article and find it helpful too. Please give us your feedback on this. Even if you still have questions and problems about this article. Then let us know in the comments below. We will contact you as soon as possible.