Etisalat in the United Arab Emirates is the first largest telecommunications network in the United Arab Emirates. They offer a wide range of services for Internet packages, calling and texting, etc. However, they give you complete freedom to pay bills for your postpaid payments and top up your payments online without logging in.
That is, you don’t need to log into or create an account to use Etisalat’s quick pay and top-up service. I know you don’t know how to use Etisalat quick pay, that’s why you’re here. Don’t worry, I’ll show you the procedure below …
Types Of Etisalat Quick Pay
Etisalat has launched two types of quick checkout, both of which are equipped to meet the expectations of its intended customers.
- Etisalat Quick Pay Personal
- Etisalat Quick Pay Business
Feature of Etisalat Quick Pay Personal;
- Pay your Etisalat bill from an ATM or use mobile banking or internet banking if you have hired a bank or financial institution in the UAE.
- You can use Etisalat payment machines to pay Etisalat bills. EPM has a large network that you may find near you.
Pay through currency exchange companies including;
- At the Ansari Exchange
- At the Fardan Exchange
- Index Exchange Co
- Joy Alukkas Exchange
- Lari Exchange
- LULU exchange
- Redha Al Ansari Exchange
- United Arab Emirates Stock Exchange
- Wall Street Exchange
How to use Etisalat Quick Pay To Pay for businesses?
Download the app from the app store on your phone, Android or ISO. Register your account and verify it with your phone number. After checking out now, you will be able to see all the Etisalat services you use.
With the app, you have access to your business accounts anytime, anywhere. With this app, you can track service benefits, subscribed add-ons, account status, and much more. If you’re a DU user, you can learn about du quick or fast payment and how to use it here.
Etisalat’s quick Pay feature for businesses;
- Full access to all registered business accounts
- Manage and monitor all accounts
- Detailed overview of using calls, data, and messages
- Easy online invoice payment with bulk payment option
- View, share, and download accounts
- Free browsing without using data
- Single sign-on for an online app and company portal
How does the Etisalat Quick Pay work?
- Pay fast: pay your postpaid mobile bill, E-life bills, and landline bills online without logging into your account.
- Automatic Payment – This option gives the customer peace of mind as bills are paid automatically, but you need to be logged in and verify your credit or debit card.
- Electronic Invoice: This is the new option that allows you to host your emails and electronic documents. All electronic invoices and emails are securely stored online and can be accessed from anywhere.
Shopping with Etisalat Easy payment
The customer can use their Etisalat mobile account to purchase products or services from third parties, including;
- and other
Etisalat Quick Pay And Online Recharge
You can easily recharge your Etisalat line or use their Etisalat quick pay service to pay online afterward on the go. However, there is more to it: while using it you can get up to 10% bonus credit with a validity of 3 days with each top-up.
How to Use Etisalat Quick Pay and Online Recharge
To use the quick payment or top up the Etisalat number online, do the following:
- Go to Etisalat Quick Checkout and reload the online portal.
- Now enter your Etisalat, landline, or Internet number.
- Click Next.
- Select a payment method, such as Visa, credit or debit card, and so on.
- Enter your card details and you are good to go.
Once the card details you entered are correct, you will receive a confirmation SMS after a successful top-up or quick payment. If you use the charging service, please check your balance. Checking your balance is essential after charging as you know whether you have the exact amount on your line or not.
Etisalat Business Quick Pay
Use Etisalat quick pay to pay your Etisalat Business Invoice without login details or hassle, you can select up to 10 accounts by clicking the Add account option with a plus sign. You can also click MORE OPTIONS to select, pay my bill, pay by statement account, pay by bulk file upload, or check the status of payments.
How To Etisalat Business Quick Pay Without Login
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Etisalat quick pay online portal.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter the amount to pay.
- Click the Continue button and select the payment method.
- Enter your card details and you are good to go.
This is exactly how you use Etisalat quick pay online recharge, or use Etisalat quick pay for businesses. If you have any problems with this, please contact Etisalat custom r service toll-free on 00 971 800 2300.
Frequently Asked Questions – Etisalat Quick Pay
Is there a security issue to pay my Etisalat invoice online?
You don’t need to worry about security as long as you use Etisalat’s official website. The website is secure and the traffic to and from the website is encrypted.
How can I check my Etisalat postpaid balance?
You can view your postpaid balance by dialing * 121 * 1 # on your mobile phone.
What payment methods does Etisalat accept online?
Etisalat accepts Visa and Master cards for online bill payment.