Today I will show you how to create pin to transfer airtime on Airtel, how to change default pin on Airtel, how to reset Airtel transfer pin, and what to do if I forgot my Airtel transfer pin easily. Follow the procedures carefully and you will be fine.
There is a default pin that comes with your Airtel line on the Me2U which is 1234 but you are not allowed to use it and that means you need a new one.
How To Create Pin To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
Below is how to create Airtel transfer pin:
How To Create Pin To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Using USSD Method?
- First dial *432# in the Dialer app, that airtel airtime transfer pin code
- Enter 3 and click submit. Select the CHANGE PIN option.
- Here you will be asked for your current PIN. Enter “1234” and submit.
- Now enter a new PIN. Must have 4 digits.
Now you can continue.
How To Create Pin To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Using SMS Method?
- Go to the messaging app. It is usually on the home screen or in the menu.
- Create a new message. Tap the plus sign (+) to write a message or tap “New Message” (depending on the phone type).
- Enter PIN + Default PIN + New PIN in the space. For example, enter PIN 1234 4444 in the available text space.
- Text to 432. After typing the message, send it to 432.
- Confirm your request. You should receive a confirmation message from Airtel that your PIN has been changed successfully.
How To Change Airtel Transfer PIN?
How to change Airtel transfer PIN or how to change default pin on Airtel? To change Airtel transfer pin is easy, just follow the procedure below:
How To Change Airtel Transfer PIN (USSD Code)
- Step 1: Just dial *432#
- Step 2: To change your PIN, answer 3. On the next screen, enter and submit your current PIN.
- Step 3: Then enter and confirm your new PIN. Your PIN has been changed successfully. NSCDC Recruitment
The next time you need to make an airtime transfer, you’ll need to use your new PIN.
How to Change Airtel Transfer PIN via SMS
You need a 16K SIM card.
- Step 1: Open your text message the same way you send a new message.
- Step 2: Type Pin <your old password> [enter a space] <your new password> and send to 151.
For example, you want to change your default password from 1234 to 7890. Type: Pin 1234 7890 and send the SMS to 151.
It is free. Enjoy! Learn how to transfer airtime on Airtel here.
How To Reset Airtel Transfer PIN?
With these few steps, you can easily reset your me2u transfer pin
- Go to your message and click on write a new message
- Type ‘pin’ + old pin + new pin and send to “432”. For example “2021 1390” to “432”
A successful restore message will immediately appear on the screen, go ahead and try using your new PIN.
Dial *141# from your Airtel line.
- Choose option 6 (Give and share information) and respond.
- Choose option 1 (Change PIN – Default PIN –1234) and respond.
- Enter the old PIN – old or default PIN and reply.
- Enter the new PIN – a four-digit number that is easy to remember and answer.
- Confirm New PIN – Enter the new PIN again to confirm and respond.
- You will receive a success message.
The Airtel Data Sharing Transfer PIN is designed to prevent an unauthorized person from sharing/donating data from a customer’s phone.
The PIN reset option is available in the *141# USSD menu and a PIN is applicable for Data Gifting & Data Me2U. Would you like to know how to unbar Airtel Me2U and why it was barred? Here is How to Activate, Use, and Unbarred My Airtel Me2U Code
What To Do If I Forgot My Airtel Transfer PIN?
Do you forgot Airtel transfer PIN? What to do if I forgot my Airtel transfer PIN? Here is how to recover the Airtel transfer pin that was forgotten.
- Visit the online portal at: https://selfcare.ng.airtel.com/Account/ForgotPassword
- Enter your phone number
- Answer to security question:
- Make sure your phone is turned on and nearby. After submitting this form, you will receive a password by SMS.
- You must enter the password on the next screen to complete your registration.
Getting Airtel transfer PIN shouldn’t be difficult, by following this article, we’ve thought you how to create pin to transfer airtime on Airtel, how to change default pin on Airtel, how to reset Airtel transfer pin, and what to do if I forgot my Airtel transfer pin.