How can I Retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud? Samsung Cloud is a cloud storage service from Samsung. There is no better place to store your files, documents, music, videos, etc. than in the cloud.
However, it is not all about storing these files. And if you need them back? Therefore, we have included this tutorial article that shows you how to access and retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud.
Samsung offers free 15 GB of cloud storage for the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series. Galaxy S7, S8, S9, Note 8, and Note 9 users can also sign up for the service and get their own free space.
How To Retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud
Here’s how to get photos from Samsung Cloud.
- Go to the Windows Store on your PC and find the “Samsung Gallery app”. Download and install the app on your PC.
- After downloading and installing, open the Samsung Gallery app.
- Go to the Settings menu and select Samsung Cloud.
- Log in to the Samsung data you used on the Samsung Galaxy phone and you want to retrieve the data.
- After logging in, you can access all your photos, videos, files, and documents, which are now synced to your PC. The process depends on how fast your internet connection is and what file size is being synced.
- Once the sync process is complete, all your files will be on your PC.
This is an easy way to access and retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud
If you’re a macOS user, unfortunately, you have to say so, but you won’t be able to access Samsung Cloud for now. Please note that US carriers refer to “Samsung Cloud” as “Galaxy Cloud”. On some devices, this is called “Samsung Backup and Restore” or “Personal Data Management”.