Are you using the Samsung S20 series? And do you want to know how to record a phone call on Samsung S20 and how to record calls on Samsung S20 Ultra with S20 Plus? The voice call recording feature is not available on all smartphones. Apple and Google refuse to add this feature due to privacy concerns. However, some Android smartphone brands offer this feature, including Samsung. In this article, I’ll show you how to record a phone call on Samsung S20, Galaxy S20 +, and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
The South Korean smartphone company offers voice call recording in countries where it is permitted by regional law. Samsung offers call recording through the native dialer app and various functions. If you want to record incoming and outgoing voice calls on your brand new Galaxy S20 series Smartphone, you can follow this simple guide.
How To Record A Phone Call On Samsung S20
Note: The voice recording feature may not be available in some countries due to local law.
Record calls on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 +, and S20 Ultra
- Step 1: Open the Phone app on your Galaxy S20 series smartphone.
- Step 2: Call a number you want to include.
- Step 3: Now click on the 3 dots menu button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Now click on the “Record” button.
- Step 5: You will now be asked for the terms and conditions. Click on the “Confirm” button. The call is recorded and saved in the phone’s internal memory.
- Step 6: You can now find the recordings in the “My Documents” app under “Internal storage”> “Call”. You can also record voice calls from the Phone app by opening the Phone app, clicking the three-dot menu button at the top left of the search button, and clicking “Recorded Calls”.
Follow the above six steps on how to record a phone call on Samsung S20, Galaxy S20 +, and Galaxy S20 Ultra to be successfully record phone calls.
How To Record A Phone Call On Samsung S20, S20 + and S20 Ultra Automatically
Here’s how to automatically record calls on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 +, and S20 Ultra
You can also set your Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 +, or Galaxy S20 Ultra to record all calls or selectively record voice calls to and from selected numbers. This makes it easier to record voice calls as you don’t have to manually click the record button every time.
That’s how you do it:
- Step 1: Open the Phone app on your Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 +, or Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- Step 2: Click on the three-dot menu button.
- Step 3: Now click on “Settings” in the overflow menu list.
- Step 4: Tap “Record Calls”.
- Step 5: Click on “Auto Record”.
- Step 6 Turn on the slide switch to enable voice call recording.
- Step 7: You can then choose to record all calls by selecting the option “All numbers”. You can also select the Unsaved Numbers option to only record voice calls from numbers that are not saved in your contact list.
You can also manually select numbers to record calls to or from. Click the Selected numbers option, tap Include numbers automatically, and add the numbers you want by typing them in manually or adding them from the Recents or Contacts lists. You will then find all your selected numbers in the list.
- Step 8: You can find the recorded calls in the My Documents app under Internal storage> Calls folder. You can also record voice calls from the Phone app by opening the Phone app, clicking the three-dot menu button at the top left of the search button, and clicking “Recorded Calls”.
Note: The voice call recording feature does not seem to work if the VoWiFi (Voice over Wi-Fi) feature is enabled on your Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 +, and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Some users from region that didn’t allow voice recording will find it difficult to record a phone call on the Samsung S20 series using the above method. Hence, below we have other methods to record a phone call on Samsung S20.
How To Record A Phone Call On Samsung S20, S20 Plus, And S20 Ultra – More Ways
You can record an ongoing call in some applications. However, it will be very difficult to have a good application that will work and, in particular, that will allow you to correctly record the interlocutor.
The Best App To Record Calls On Samsung Galaxy S20?
Automatic call recorder Free – Callsbox
Another method on how to record a phone call on Samsung S20, Galaxy S20 +, and Galaxy S20 Ultra is using Callsbox Apps. With the Callsbox application, you can record calls on the Samsung Galaxy S20. You can also record calls automatically. These recordings are stored in a cloud. This app is free and even allows you to hide the icon. With a call recorder, you can record calls very easily and quickly. You also have the option to automatically save chats on the Samsung Galaxy S20. The sound quality is good.
The App For Calling With Caller Id
CallApp Caller ID Phone Call is an app if you want to make and manage calls. You can automatically record incoming or outgoing calls, but you can also block numbers. You can identify incoming phone numbers, configure your blacklist, configure your address book, …
An alternative solution to an app if you want to record a call?
One of the easiest methods for how to record a phone call on Samsung S20, Galaxy S20 +, and Galaxy S20 Ultra is to place your Samsung Galaxy S20 on the speakerphone during the call and record it with another smartphone. An app is preinstalled on all Android devices that enable voice recording.
Can we record WhatsApp, Instagram, or Messenger video calls on Samsung Galaxy S20?
Indeed, it is possible to record a video call in WhatsApp or Messenger applications. The easiest way is to use an app. For example, XRecorder, which you can use to record running videos, take screenshots, etc. Please note that recorded videos will not respect privacy if you record someone without their knowledge. She has to permit you.
Calling the Samsung Galaxy S20 series
Occasionally you may want to record a conversation as part of a reminder or in less pleasant cases, such as in conflicts and disputes. Is it legal despite everything and what are the tips for recording a phone call on Samsung Galaxy S20?
Is it legal to record a conversation while on a call?
Recording a telephone conversation is not prohibited by law. You can use it in a dispute or complaint, but you must notify the person you are talking to. He has the right to refuse, but also to accept. On the other hand, Google wants to limit these records without really respecting privacy.
Is it possible to record calls on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and is it free?
Yes, it is possible to record calls on a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Despite everything compared to the phone model and Android version, it can be quite complicated.
We hope this how to record a phone call on Samsung S20, Galaxy S20 +, and Galaxy S20 Ultra guide will be helpful to you. Let us know how it goes in the comments.