The United Bank for Africa (UBA) mobile money transfer code / UBA USSD transfer code is the set of codes that allow a bank customer to transfer money from their UBA account to other accounts in UBA or other banks using a mobile device UBA bank code and this does not necessarily require an Internet connection to be on the mobile phone.
UBA bank transfer code * 919 # allows customers to perform a wide variety of activities such as:
- Open UBA accounts,
- Transfer money to UBA and other banks
- Buy airtime,
- Pay your bills
- Access to a mini statement.
To use the UBA USSD transfer code on your mobile device, you need to register your mobile money transfer number with UBA. Please also note that the phone number you used when creating your account with UBA will automatically be activated for UBA Mobile Money Transfer. This UBA bank code works perfectly on the MTN, Etisalat, Glo, and Airtel lines
How can I get my UBA transfer code Nigeria?
The USSD money transfer code is not an app or software, but a code you choose on your mobile phone to access banking services.
You can get the UBA transfer code by dialing * 919 # and pressing the “Send” button on your phone.
But before you can access the UBA mobile banking service via the UBA bank code, you must first register and activate the code for the transaction.
Requirements For The Mobile Bank Account
Before you can activate the UBA USSD code, you need the following:
- UBA bank account
- UBA debit card
- UBA prepaid card
- Mobile phone
- Active phone number
These are the real things you will need to register and activate UBA mobile banking in Nigeria.
Note: A bank account with Secure Pass (Token) or a debit and credit card is required. You don’t have to have all three (3).
In this short guide, I will walk you through the process of how to register for uba mobile banking in Nigeria.
How to activate UBA USSD code For Transaction?
How to activate the UBA USSD code? Here are the steps to follow to activate the UBA Bank USSD code in Nigeria:
- Dial the code * 919 # to start activation.
- A welcome message will appear on your mobile screen.
- Select option 1 to subscribe to the UBA USSD code.
- So there are two (2) options available for selection.
- Select “Prepaid with PIN code” if you are a UBA prepaid subscriber.
- If you are not a prepaid subscriber, select “Account with PIN”.
- On the next screen, enter the ten (10) digits of your UBA Bank Nigeria account number.
- Then enter the last four ( 4) of your UBA Bank debit card.
- If you have a referral ID, you must enter it here and proceed with activation.
- To activate your UBA USSD code, enter your mobile banking PIN.
- Finally, confirm the PIN for the transfer code.
This is how to activate UBA USSD code. The next thing we will be talking about is how to activate UBA USSD code without ATM card.
HOW TO ACTIVATE UBA USSD CODE WITHOUT ATM CARD
As seen in the previous steps, you can activate your transfer code with or without a debit card.
If you want to continue activation of UBA transfer code without atm card, you need a UBA bank account with Secure Pass (Token).
How to transfer money with UBA USSD code
1. Step A: Dial * 919 #
(This will show you a dialog box with options for different types of operations that can be performed as follows:
- Welcome to UBA Magic Banking
- Open an account
- Check the balance
- Last 5 transactions
- Buy airtime
- Send money
- Pay your bills
- Set pin)
2. Step B: To send money, select 5 and press send / ok
(Another dialog with two options looks like this:
Choose payment method:
- UBA account
- UBA prepaid card
3. Step C: If you are not registered on the platform, choose option 1 to log in and proceed with the remaining steps.
4. Step D: Follow the on-screen instructions/commands to complete the transfer.
How To Check UBA Account Balance On Your Phone
To view your UBA account balance on your phone, use the uba balance code by dialing * 919 * 00 #. Your balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to buy airtime with the UBA Airtime recharge code
You can use the uba recharge code to purchase airtime for yourself or your friends and family directly from your account.
You can top up your airtime by dialing * 919 * Amount # and third-party top-up can be done with * 919 * Phone Number * Amount #.
How to transfer money with the UBA mobile app
You can also easily transfer money with the UBA mobile banking application on your smartphone.
If you notice that the UBA transfer code is not working or if you have lost the phone number associated with your bank account, you should report it to the bank and update it with your current phone number.
How to register or reset the PIN for a USSD UBA transaction
The following processes will guide you in registering, creating, or resetting UBA bank transfer pin:
Dial * 919 #, press number 7 for Payment Account, then press number 1, then you can log in with Account with Pin or Prepaid with a PIN, then follow the other instructions on the mobile number, then you can enter a 4 digit uba bank transfer pin
To reset the PIN
Dial * 919 #, press number 8 for Next, then press number 6 for Next, then press 4 to set the PIN, then press 1 to Reset PIN with account number OR 2 to Reset UBA bank transfer pin with a prepaid card and follow the others mobile phone number instructions, then you can enter the old 4-digit pin code, after which you need to enter a new 4-digit pin code.
CONCLUSION – CONTACT THE CUSTOMER IF THE UBA bank code ACTIVATION IS NOT SUCCESSFUL
In some cases, it is necessary to contact UBA Bank Nigeria customer service if you are having problems activating the USSD code.
This is reasonable.
When you contact customer service, they will help you activate your UBA bank code and initiate transactions, including sending money to family and friends, regardless of whether they have a UBA bank account or another bank account.
Here are some of the UBA Nigeria customer service contact numbers to help you activate the USSD code:
- Phone number: +234 700 2255822, +234 1280 8822
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact UBA on Facebook: http://m.me/ubachatbanking
- Contact UBA via WhatsApp: https://tinyurl.com/tabgotv
It is so easy to use. So! go ahead and send money to other banks like Zenith, Fidelity, GTB, Union Bank, First Bank, etc. From your UBA account with mobile UBA Bank Code * 919 #. To activate uba transfer code without atm card, you need TOKEN.
You May Like:
- How To Use GTB Cardless Withdrawal?
- How To Use Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal?
- How To Activate First Bank Internet Banking USSD Code?
- How To Get Zenith bank statement Online?
- How to activate UBA Bank Transfer code?
- How To Use First Bank Cardless Withdrawal Service 2021 in Nigeria