How to check Airtel number in Nigeria? It may take some time for new users to remember their SIM number. If you forgot your Airtel number or don’t know your Airtel number, you may want to get it. Here are the different ways you can use to check the Airtel number.
How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Number
This is the easiest way to find out your Airtel number. Insert your SIM card into the mobile phone. Make sure you have activated your Airtel SIM card. Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click the call button.
Step By Step To Check Airtel Number
- Insert the SIM card into the mobile phone. Make sure you have activated the Airtel SIM card.
- Open the dialing application and dial this USSD code: * 282 # and click the dialing button.
- On the mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message with the number of your airline: “Hello, mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx ”Do not forget to write down your mobile number.
Sometimes, there may be a network error or server error and the above code didn’t work, proceed with the following short code to check Airtel number.
How to Check Airtel Number Using USSD Code?
This method is the same as the one mentioned above. However, you run the process with a different code.
- Insert the SIM card activated by Airtel into the phone.
- Open the mobile dial app
- Dial USSD code: * 121 #
- Reply to the service code with “3” for “Manage My Account” and press SEND
- After that, reply to the service code with “4” for “My Number” and press Send
There you have it, you have your mobile number. Make sure to save it somewhere you can get it easily.
How To Check Your Airtel Number By Calling Customer Service
Another sure ways on how to check airtel number is by calling Airtel customer care. Dial the USSD code 121 or 198 on your cell phone. The call directs you to Airtel customer support.
- Dial USSD code 111 or 121 or 198 on your mobile phone.
- Select Language
- The call will take you to Airtel customer service.
- Click on 1 for “Mobile services.”
You will listen to the IRV tell you that you are your mobile number, balance, data balance, and the validity of your balance.
How to Check Airtel Number Using MyAirtel Mobile App
Another best and easiest method to check airtel number is using MyAirtelApp, just go to the play store or Apple Store to download the app; you can use the URL below for Android.
- Download the MyAirtel app from PlayStore
- Go to the main page of the MyAirtel application.
- You will be able to know your Airtel number, SIM card subscriptions, Airtel data balance, and other information.
As you have read, there are many ways to verify your Airtel phone number and this letter will give you the best and fastest ways to understand it.
The phone number is needed for many reasons. For example, when someone or even you want to transfer or share data with another Airtel number. Anyone can easily get lost if they can’t find their number or access this information.
So, if you know how to check Airtel number details method that you think is better, leave a comment and I will analyze it.
Share with your friends and family on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram how to check Airtel number using USSD code if you like this content. Learn how to check the Glo number here.