Unlock MTN Glo Airtel 9mobile/Etisalat Online
- You do not have to go that far to unlock your line
- Visit one of these mini telecommunication points closest to you where the SIM cards are stored; even those who usually stay under the umbrella will be fine
- Give them N100 and ask them to re-register their line. (Note: Registration is free)
How To Activate Barred 9mobile Sim
Your 9mobile sim card can be barred for two reasons, either by failed registration or trying unsuccessful or wrong recharge card pin more than 3 times. If your 9mobile was barred due to the later (wrong pin), you can wait for 24hrs and it will be automatically unbarred. Or, you can contact 9mobile customer care to explain your problem.
To Activate a Barred 9mobile Sim due to failed NCC registration, you should just visit any 9mobile registration outlet and re-register your Etisalat line to activate your barred sim card.
How to Unbarred MTN, Airtel, GLO and 9mobile block due to NIN – How to Unblock My SIM With NIN?
Some SIM card are now not able to make calls on their sim card as their line has been barred from making calls due to NIN registration or linking failure. If you are among those people, here are how to unbarred your SIM card.You can as well learn how to register NIN incase you don’t have it or know how to register it.
Link your NIN to your MTN mobile number
If your MTN line was barred and wasn’t making calls due to NIN registration. Dial *785# with the phone number you want to link, enter your NIN and SMS, or dial *785*Your NIN# from the phone number you want to link. The number is automatically linked to your NIN.
You can also visit https://mtnonline.com/nin/ or download the MyMTN app to submit your NIN data.
Link NIN to Glo number
As a Glo subscriber, you can now link your National Identification Number (NIN) to your mobile number. Just text “UPDATED NIN FirstName and LastName” to 109.
Link NIN to Airtel number
To be able to make calls on your NIN-related barred Airtel SIM card, you gave to link your NIN to your Airtel Mobile Number. Link your National Identification Number (NIN) to your phone number by dial *121*1# to link.
Link NIN to 9Mobile number
If it’s your 9mobile that was barred, you have to link it to your NIN before you can start making calls again. Link your NIN to your 9mobile number
Visit http://www.9mobile.com.ng/nin Or you can call *200*8#
How To Unbarred The Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, And MTN Line Whose Recharging Is Prohibited
As soon as you enter a wrong charging PIN on your Airtel, 9mobile, Glo, or MTN line more than three times, you will be automatically banned from charging. While most people think the ban is permanent, I would like to tell you that it is only temporary. If your airtel Me2U transfer code was barred, you should read how to unbarred airtel Me2U here.
Without much ado, I’ll show you how to unlock the Glo, 9mobile, Etisalat, Airtel, and MTN line that shouldn’t be charged.
Call Customer Care
1. The first reasonable call to action is to call the customer assistant help desk and tell them to unblock your line, but we all know it can be a waste of time as it takes forever for your call to be answered. Sometimes you could spend a whole day trying to reach the help desk. Instead, try the alternative method. Here is how to contact 9mobile customer care.
Wait For 2-3 Hours
2. This is the most effective method as no effort is the worst to loosen your line. Wait a few hours, say 2-3 hours, and your MTN line will automatically unbar. If you still cannot charge your line after 3 hours, you should wait until after 12 noon, but this usually does not happen in most cases.
You have now successfully unbarred your MTN line charging. Help share this message with your friends and spread the knowledge.