Short Message Service (SMS) used to be one of the cheapest means of communicating when using mobile phones. Still, with the introduction of more smartphones and deeper penetration of mobile internet services, which allowed social media use by everyone, SMS is no longer the most cost-effective method to chat with friends/family.
Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, and MTN Nigeria Message Center Number 2020/2021
- MTN Nigeria message center number 2020 is +234803000000
- Airtel Nigeria message center number 2020 +2348020000009
- Etisalat Nigeria Message Center Number 2020 is +2348090001518
- Glo Nigeria Message Centre Number 2020 is +2348050001501
Default Message Center Number for All Networks in India
- Airtel Message Center Number +919895051914
- BSNL Message Center Number +919440099997
- Idea Message Center Number +919847099996
- Vodafone Message Center Number +919846000040
- Jio Message Center Number +917010075009
- Reliance GSM Message Center Number +919020000500
- Tata Docomo Message Center Number +919032055002
- Aircel Message Center Number +919809099060
- Telenor Message Center Number +919084051550
How To Set Message Center Number In Android
- First of all, you should call your customer service and ask for the correct message center number. Unfortunately, this is the only way to get it. Then you have to change it manually.
- Once you have the correct number, go to your smartphone’s SMS application.
- Tap “Menu” and then “Settings.”
- Search for the “Message Center” and select it.
- When you open the above option, you can edit the number.
- Enter the correct one and tap, “Ok.”
- Send a message to see if it works.