STC balance transfer Code – how to transfer STC balance to another STC account. In this digitized world, everyone needs unlimited data packages and balance so we can surf the internet and stay connected for as long as we want.
Not all digital service companies offer the balance transfer option. With STC you can easily transfer your balance to your family and friends.
Is this article written to provide complete information about transferring a balance from STC to STC?
The STC balance transfer scheme can be very beneficial for people as they can easily transfer data and mobile balance in case of an emergency. During the holiday season, when you have a lot of messages and chats to share, it can be very difficult to survive with limited data and mobile credit. In such cases, you can simply make use of the STC balance transfer scheme to get unlimited benefits.
STC Balance Transfer Code
The first way to transfer the balance from one STC number to another SAWA account is to press the STC balance transfer code on the mobile screen and press the call button.
- Dial *133* the recipient’s value mobile number. For example: *133*0554686133*10#
- Amount The amount must be entered in multiples of 5 1.e. 5,10,15,20.
- Once you press the call button, the system will display a message informing you that your request to share a load with the number provided has been successfully received.
STC balance transfer via SMS
STC balance transfer can be done easily through a simple text message. Just write the code in the SMS and send it to 900. Follow these steps to write the code:
- Enter * 133 *
- Then enter the mobile number of the person to whom you are sending the balance.
- Enter the value you want to send and put a # after entering the value on your phone.
- Remember that the value can only be in multiples of 5, 10, 15, and 20.
The full procedure for sending balance via SMS is:
- 133 * Recipient’s MOBILE PHONE NUMBER * Amout #
Viola! You simply transfer the STC balance.
Within moments, you will receive a text message from STC informing you that your balance transfer request to another STC customer has been successful.
Transfer balance via mySTC app
The third and arguably easiest way to transfer the balance from one STC number to another is through the mySTC app.
- Download the mySTC app from the Play Store or iTunes and register.
- Open the app.
- Click the “Manage” button.
- Enter the number to which you want to transfer the balance.
- Select the amount to be transferred in multiples of 5,10,15 and 20
- Enter the verification code received on your mobile number.
- Swipe to send the balance of your STC number to another STC number.
STC Balance Transfer Terms And Conditions
If you want to know how to transfer your data balance from STC to STC, keep in mind certain conditions:
- You must maintain a minimum balance of 20 Riyal in your account after transferring the balance.
- The minimum balance transfer amount accepted is 5 SAR.
- A maximum amount of 20 SAR is allowed per balance transfer from STC to STC.
- You have to pay a transaction with a service fee of 0.50 SAR per transfer.
- Both the recipient’s and sender’s STC SIM cards must be on an Iqama card.
- We hope you understand. How can you transfer the balance from STC to STC? So follow these steps and easily send STC credit to your friends and family.
Can we transfer a balance from STC to Zain or Mobily?
No such agreement has been signed between the telecommunications companies allowing such participation in the balance. So you cannot transfer load/balance from an STC number to a Zain or Mobily number.
Can we transfer a balance from Sawa to international numbers?
Here I will not disappoint you as it has already started a procedure for a wire transfer from the STC to international numbers.
We hope you now understand the STC balance transfer code and how can you transfer the balance from STC to STC? So follow these steps and easily send STC credit to your friends and family.