This Lcredit loan app review was written based on personal experience using the app to answer our readers’ questions about this loan shark.
www.Lcredit.ng is a Fintech app that provides quick loans to Nigerians from N5,000 to 50,000 naira with no collateral required. The app using artificial intelligence collects and analyzes your data including credit score, SMS alerts, contacts, and other banking details to pay off your money loan in less than 10 minutes.
Lcredit sees itself as a ‘quality financial services platform’ for Nigerians to get a loan anywhere, anytime in any emergency, day or night, you can get the loan in minutes.
Strictly speaking, Lcredit offers lower interest rates on its direct loans compared to conventional banks and the application does not require any collateral for the disbursement of loans, which makes over-lending by commercial banks even more attractive.
What is the Lcredit Loan App?
As the name implies, it is a financial app that allows you to borrow money and pay it back later with a fairly high-interest rate, you can borrow money from the app and repay it in 14 days, 61 days, and 180 days respectively.
Lcredit loan works the same way with the branch app and the only difference here is that you can withdraw your bonus directly to your baby account, unlike the branch you have to apply for a loan and pay with a bonus. You also do not need any documents or collateral to be approved for an in-app loan.
There is a lot of documentation that can be done on the lcredit loan app but this should be discussed another day. In this article, we want to show you how to make money for free. The app and get paid directly into your bank account and without further ado, I’d like to get into the main purpose of this in-depth guide.
You May Like: NewCredit Loan App Review – Is NewCredit App Legit?
How do I apply for a loan on Lcredit?
Lcredit is a fully digital platform that works exclusively on Android smartphones. To sign up, you need to download and install the app from the Google Play Store.
- Start your registration with this referral link to get an N200 and N1500 instant voucher when borrowing as a welcome bonus
- Submit your phone number, preferably the number associated with your BVN
- A one-time OTP password will be sent to your number to complete your registration.
Requirements for a Lcredit Loan
What attracted Lcredit to most users is that the app doesn’t require a lot of paperwork. The only requirement is to be between the ages of 18 and 55 – which is considered the financially active working age.
And you must also have a bank account, BVN bank verification number, and a clean credit score, you must not have any outstanding unpaid loans with other lenders.
What is the Lcredit loan interest rate?
How much is the interest on LCredit loan? Lcredit offers loan interest rates of about 1% per day for loan terms ranging from 91 to 180 days.
Annual interest rates from 36.5% to 300%, lcredit loan interest rate is calculated daily. If you opt for a loan of 91 days, the payment terms have an origination fee of 39% and an interest rate of 2.7%.
For example, a processed loan with a principal of 3,000 naira, the incorporation fee would be 1,174 naira, the interest would be 81 naira, the total amount owed would be 4,255 naira.
Download the Lcredit Loan app
You can download the lcredit app in just a few clicks as indicated in the previous section of this guide. To download the lcredit loan app, all you need to do is:
- Click here to go to the application download page.
- Enter your phone number in the box provided.
- Make sure the number provided is registered with your BVN.
- Click the Get Code button below your phone number box and an OTP will be sent to the phone number provided.
- Enter the OTP and click the Get Reward button, the final download button will appear.
- Click on it and the app will be downloaded immediately.
- Install it, open it and log in with the phone number listed above.
This is simply the best way to download the app. But wait! Did you have trouble downloading the app using the steps above? If yes, follow the instructions below to download the credit application differently.
Download Lcredit Loan App APK
In this section, you will find a direct link to download the APK of the lcredit loan app. Many people complained about the inability to download the app from the Play Store so I decided to provide the app’s apk file so you can install it if the other methods don’t work for you.
App Name: Lcredit Loan App
Version: latest version
Download the APK of the Lcredit app HERE
Lcredit Loan Repayment – How Do I Repay The Lcredit Loan?
There are several ways to repay an LCredit loan.
Pay by bank transfer.
- When you click Pay by bank transfer, the app will go to the next page.
- Verify that the bank account information on the page matches the transfer information entered.
- After you have made the transfer, click on ‘I have made the transfer’.
- Update your billing information automatically in minutes.
Pay by bank/card.
After verifying the bank account, click on Refund Now, sometimes the app will take you to the next page, you will see two payment options, pay by bank or pay by card.
Card method: Click Pay by card to add your card details on the next page (you only have three chances to enter your details so be careful when entering your card details, if you enter the wrong details the app will run for 24 hours get stuck).
- Card number (16 or 19 digits on the front of the card).
- Card expiry date (month and year of validity of your card).
- CVV (a 3-digit bank number on your card.
- After filling in the details, click on ‘Pay NGN + Amount’.
- The last step is to enter the OTP sent to the phone number for authorization. Please note that there is no charge for this transaction.
Banking method: On the refund page, select the bank account you want to pay with. There are two options:
- If the bank account shown on the refund page is not the one you want to use, you can choose to change the bank account, add your bank account again, go to the next page and take 1 naira, which will be automatic will be added to your bank account next time.
- Click the Refund Now button and you will be taken to the next page. Click on Pay with the bank and select a bank account, click on continue to go to the bank page to complete the payment.
Note: If you verify the bank account on the refund page, click the Pay Now button to go to the next page. It is not recommended to choose Pay with the bank.
Lcredit customer support and office address
Lcredit Nigeria’s registered office address is Lagos, Phase 1 of Lekki, 22A Rasheed Alada Williams Street, Lagos Nigeria.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lcreditng
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/lcredit.ng
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/lcreditng
How to make money with the Lcredit loan app
There are many offers in the app and the main way to make money with this app is by referring others to download the Lcredit loan app, register, and take out a loan. Imagine getting a whopping 2,000 naira for every person you referred to the app. If you managed to refer just 5 people, that’s a whopping amount of ten thousand naira with no investment or spending a cent.
In addition to the referral bonus, immediately after completing your application registration and applying for a loan, you will receive an application bonus of 1500, N1500 can be withdrawn directly into your bank account at no extra cost and you will be paid immediately upon request withdrawal.
Also, you will receive a voucher of 200 coupons when you refer people to the app and they register with your link, whether they apply for a loan or not, you will receive the voucher and how to use the voucher will be explained in detail before the end of this guide.
How do you get an N1500 Withdrawal able bonus?
As you can see, the image above consists of 4 cash vouchers, you will receive two when you receive an invite through the steps above and the last two i.e. N400 and N600 can be received after following the instructions below.
- Open the credit application you downloaded by following the instructions in the registration section of this guide.
- After you open the app, you will see a box for a phone number, enter the phone number you used to accept the invitation.
- After entering your phone number in the credit application, you will see a pop-up that will take you to the location to fill in your details such as name, phone number, employment status, education level, BVN (don’t worry about your BVN is safe), date of birth and others.
- If the pop-up does not appear, click on the ‘borrow borrow’ button at the bottom of the application and you will be taken to the page.
- Fill in your details correctly and accurately, once you have finished registering the details, link your bank account and debit card to the order, the N1 will be debited from your card, but it will be returned after the loan request.
- After you have linked the bank and card, apply for a loan of 1500. In most cases, they will say 3000 is the minimum loan amount you can apply for. If you fall into that category then apply but try N1500 first. So do not take out a loan above N3000.
- Wait for your account to be credited and remember that the charges will be debited and you will have to refund the full amount. For example, if you apply for a loan of N1500, the loan application will credit N1185 or, as the case may be, pay N1500.
- Once your refund is successful, you will receive the new N1000 voucher which can be withdrawn directly into your bank account.
How to withdraw the N1500 bonus?
Once you have successfully repaid your loan, open your credit application and click the My Profile button at the bottom right of the application. On the next screen, check for cash vouchers and click on them.
You will see 1500 cashable, click on a payment in the top right corner of the app and you will be redirected to the final payment page, as shown above, click on the payment button and you will get the notification instantly.
This means that no matter how much fees are deducted from the loan you take out, the bonus withdrawal will cover you and you will still have extra money. Keep in mind that you don’t need to apply for a loan of more than 3,000 to have enough bonus after repayment.
You may also like; Kashkash loan app review
How to earn N2000 per referral
This is the main method you can use to raise money when applying for a credit loan and make as much money as possible. The lcredit app will reward you a huge amount of N2000 when someone signs up with your link.
However, your referral must register with your link and apply for the loan successfully before you can receive the N2000 voucher.
To refer others to lcredit and earn N2000 per referral, open the app and click the Invite Friends button, copy your special invite link and share it with friends. Anyone who registers in the app will automatically become your referral and once you can apply for a loan you will earn 2,000 naira which can be withdrawn immediately.
What to do with the Lcredit coupon
In the previous section of this guide, I mentioned an N200 voucher stating that you can get it by referral but cannot be revoked. In this section, I explain what to do with the voucher.
The voucher is an additional offer in addition to the main 2000 referral bonus and can only be used as a discount on any loan you are applying for.
When you use the voucher to apply for a loan, it means that the N200 will be deducted from the expected return amount. To use the voucher, open your credit application and click on my profile, click on the voucher and click on the use button directly, you will be automatically redirected to where you can make the loan.
LCredit Loan App – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I increase the amount of my loan on Lcredit?
As with any direct loan, repaying your loan on time unlocks higher amounts. Keep a stable loan record and repay the loan as scheduled, they will increase the loan amount from time to time.
What happens if I refuse to repay my Lcredit loan?
If you do not repay your loan, LCredit will report this to the credit investigation department and you will not be able to process a loan on your BVN until you have paid your debt. Some customers have also reported that their friends and family have been contacted and informed of their debt. Seriously, if you don’t intend to repay your loan, don’t borrow from LCredit or you’ll be embarrassed in front of everyone you know.
What information do I need to provide to apply for a loan?
Your phone number and BVN are the most important information the app will ask for, although the app will ask permission to access your contacts, and this is how they will shame you if you refuse to pay.
How much can I borrow from LCredit?
The LCredit app offers quick short-term loans between N5,000 and 50,000 Naira.
Why was my LCredit loan application rejected?
Your application will be rejected if you provide incorrect information about yourself or have a bad credit score, meaning you have outstanding loans from other lenders that you have not yet repaid.
When can I get my 1500 signup bonus?
As mentioned in the previous section of this guide, you will receive the bonus immediately after successfully applying for a loan and you can withdraw it immediately after the loan has been paid. Withdrawal does not incur any costs. You will receive the full requested 1500.
When can I get my 2000 referral bonus?
Immediately after your successful loan referral request, you will receive cash coupon N2000 of LCredit loan application and you can withdraw the money and immediately deposit it into your bank account.
My profile has not been approved and I cannot get a loan?
This is an issue that most people face in the app and therefore the criteria required to have your account approved are known only to lcredit and the only advice we can give you is: Make sure you follow the instructions in this manual carefully and most importantly, use accurate data for your registration.
How long does it take for Lcredit to approve my profile?
There is no specific duration for profile approval on lcredit, some people are approved immediately after registration and have the option to get loans immediately, some are approved after a few hours, some are approved after a few days while it can take weeks in some fallen.
Lcredit has not approved my account
I noticed that lcredit refused to approve some people who sign up for the application and as a result cannot get loans and this prevents them from getting the said signup bonus. This fact has led some people to ask me some questions such as why has LCredit loan has not approved my application? Frankly, the reason why you can’t get a loan from lcredit is most known to them. However, we’ve listed some possible reasons why lcredit might deny you access to a loan and what you need to do for the best results.
Lcredit loan app is a finance app that provides a friendly environment for lenders and most importantly allows you to earn money from the comfort of your room without investment. So far following the instructions in this guide, you should have no problems using the app.
However, if you have any questions during or after registration, you can ask them in the comments section of this guide and you will get the correct answer as soon as possible.