If you are looking for a way to make money online, you might have come across Primeshare, a platform that claims to pay you for performing simple tasks such as sharing posts, watching videos, and referring others. But is Primeshare legit or a scam? How does it work and what are the risks involved? In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive review of Primeshare, covering its features, benefits, drawbacks, and alternatives. We will also answer some frequently asked questions about Primeshare and give you some tips on how to avoid online scams. By the end of this article, you will be able to decide whether Primeshare is worth your time and money or not.
What is Primeshare?
Primeshare is an online platform that claims to offer its users an opportunity to earn passive income by completing simple tasks on their website. According to their official website, Primeshare was launched in 2023 and has over 100,000 registered members. Primeshare says that it is a social media marketing company that helps businesses and individuals promote their products and services through viral posts and videos. Primeshare also claims that it is registered and licensed by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria and that it has a physical office in Lagos.
How does Primeshare work?
To join Primeshare, you need to register on their website and pay a one-time fee of N4,000 (about $10). After that, you will receive a welcome bonus of N2,500 (about $6) and access to your dashboard, where you can see your earnings and activities. Primeshare offers two ways to earn money on their platform: by performing tasks and by referring others.
Primeshare assigns you daily tasks that you need to complete in order to earn money. These tasks include:
- Sharing sponsored posts on WhatsApp or other social media platforms. You can earn N500 (about $1.25) per post.
- Watching viral videos on their website. You can earn N100 (about $0.25) per video.
- Performing other assigned tasks, such as filling surveys, downloading apps, or registering on other websites. The amount you can earn varies depending on the task.
Primeshare also pays you for inviting other people to join their platform using your referral link. You can earn N3,200 (about $8) for each person you refer, plus N300 (about $0.75) and N100 (about $0.25) for your second and third-level referrals, respectively. Primeshare claims that there is no limit to the number of people you can refer and that you can withdraw your referral earnings anytime.
What are the benefits of Primeshare?
Primeshare claims to offer the following benefits to its users:
- A low entry fee of N4,000 (about $10), which is affordable for most people.
- A generous welcome bonus of N2,500 (about $6), which can cover more than half of your registration fee.
- A high referral commission of N3,200 (about $8) per person, which can help you earn more money faster.
- A flexible and easy way to earn money online, without any skills or experience required.
- A secure and reliable platform, with a registered and licensed company behind it.
What are the drawbacks of Primeshare?
Primeshare also has some drawbacks that you need to be aware of before joining. These include:
- A lack of transparency and credibility, as there is no information about the owners, founders, or team behind Primeshare. The website also contains many grammatical and spelling errors, which raises doubts about its professionalism and quality.
- A high risk of losing your money, as Primeshare does not guarantee any returns or refunds. Primeshare also states that it is not liable for any losses or damages that may occur due to the use of their platform.
- A dependence on referrals, as performing tasks alone may not be enough to earn a significant amount of money. Primeshare also does not provide any training or support on how to recruit or market to potential referrals.
- A limited and repetitive range of tasks, which may become boring and tedious over time. Primeshare also does not offer any variety or choice in the tasks that you can perform, as they are assigned by the platform.
- A possible violation of privacy and security, as Primeshare may require you to share your personal or financial information with third parties, such as advertisers, sponsors, or partners. Primeshare also does not disclose how it protects or uses your data, which may expose you to identity theft or fraud.
Is Primeshare legit?
The answer to the question of is Primeshare legit is not clear-cut, as there are some positive and negative aspects to the platform. However, based on our research and analysis, we would not recommend Primeshare as a reliable or trustworthy way to make money online.
There are several reasons why we think Primeshare is not legit, such as:
- The lack of verifiable information about the company, its owners, or its team. This makes it hard to trust or verify the claims and promises that Primeshare makes on its website.
- The unrealistic and unsustainable business model, which relies on paying high commissions to new members without generating any real value or revenue. This creates a pyramid scheme, which is illegal and unethical in many countries.
- The low quality and value of the tasks, which do not provide any meaningful or useful service to the advertisers or sponsors. This makes it questionable whether Primeshare is actually fulfilling its role as a social media marketing company or just exploiting its users for their time and money.
- The high risk and uncertainty involved in joining Primeshare, which does not offer any guarantees or refunds. This means that you could lose your money at any time, without any recourse or compensation.
What are the alternatives to Primeshare?
If you are looking for legitimate and proven ways to make money online, there are many alternatives to Primeshare that you can try. Some of these include:
- Freelancing: You can offer your skills or services to clients online, such as writing, graphic design, web development, transcription, or translation. You can find freelance jobs on platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer.
- Blogging: You can create your own website or blog and share your knowledge, passion, or opinions with your audience. You can monetize your blog with ads, sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, or digital products.
- E-commerce: You can sell your own products or services online, such as crafts, clothing, books, or courses. You can create your own online store or use platforms such as Shopify, Etsy, or Amazon.
- Surveys: You can earn money by answering surveys, giving feedback, or testing products online. You can join survey sites such as Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, or InboxDollars.
- Teaching: You can teach your skills or subjects to students online, such as languages, math, music, or art. You can join teaching platforms such as Udemy, Skillshare, or Teachable.
How to identify and avoid online scams?
Primeshare is not the only online scam that is out there. There are many other platforms that claim to offer users easy and fast ways to make money online, but are actually scams that are designed to steal their money and personal information. Therefore, it is important to be careful and vigilant when dealing with online platforms, and to be able to identify and avoid online scams. Here are some tips on how to do that:
Do your research.
Do not believe everything that you see or hear online, especially if it sounds too good to be true. Be skeptical and critical of any online platform that promises to pay you high returns, bonuses, or rewards for doing little or no work, or for inviting others to join. Be skeptical and critical of any online platform that asks you to pay a registration fee, a membership fee, or any other fee before you can join or access its services. Be skeptical and critical of any online platform that asks you to provide your personal information, such as your name, email, phone number, or password, without explaining why or how it will use or protect it. Be skeptical and critical of any online platform that asks you to pay using untraceable or irreversible methods, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Perfect Money, without providing any guarantee or security. Be skeptical and critical of any online platform that does not have a customer support system, or that does not respond to your queries or complaints.
Do not rush or act impulsively when dealing with online platforms, especially if they pressure you to join or invest quickly, or if they offer you limited-time or exclusive deals. Be cautious and take your time to evaluate and compare different online platforms, and to weigh the benefits and risks of joining or investing in them. Be cautious and seek advice or guidance from experts, professionals, or trusted sources, such as friends, family, or online communities, before joining or investing in any online platform. Be cautious and monitor your online activities and transactions, and keep track of your earnings, withdrawals, and referrals. Be cautious and report any suspicious or fraudulent online platforms to the relevant authorities, and warn others to avoid them.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Primeshare and their answers.
How do I register on Primeshare?
To register on Primeshare, you need to follow these steps:
Visit the official website of Primeshare at www.psskills.net.
Click on the “Register” button at the top right corner of the homepage.
Fill in the registration form with your personal and payment details.
Pay the registration fee of N4,000 (about $10) using your preferred method.
Confirm your email address and phone number.
Log in to your dashboard and start earning.
How do I withdraw my earnings from Primeshare?
To withdraw your earnings from Primeshare, you need to follow these steps:
Log in to your dashboard and click on the “Withdraw” button.
Enter the amount you want to withdraw and your bank account details.
Submit your withdrawal request and wait for approval.
Receive your payment within 24 hours.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount on Primeshare?
The minimum withdrawal amount on Primeshare is N5,000 (about $12.50) for task earnings and N3,200 (about $8) for referral earnings.
What is the withdrawal time for prime share?
The withdrawal time for prime share depends on the type of earnings and the amount you want to withdraw. According to some sources, prime share pays its users for performing tasks and referring others. The minimum withdrawal amount for task earnings is N5,000 (about $12.50) and for referral earnings is N3,200 (about $8). You can withdraw your earnings by submitting a request on your dashboard and waiting for approval. You should receive your payment within 24 hours after approval. However, some users have reported delays or issues with their withdrawals, so you should be careful and cautious before joining prime share.
How can I contact Primeshare?
You can contact Primeshare through the following channels:
Phone: +234 814 444 4444
WhatsApp: +234 814 444 4444
Primeshare is an online platform that claims to pay you for performing simple tasks and referring others. However, we have found many red flags and drawbacks that make us doubt the legitimacy and reliability of Primeshare. Therefore, we would not recommend Primeshare as a good way to make money online. Instead, we suggest that you explore other alternatives that are more credible and valuable, such as freelancing, blogging, e-commerce, surveys, or teaching. These options can help you earn money online without risking your money or wasting your time.
We hope that this article has helped you answer the question of is Primeshare legit and provided you with some useful information and tips. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share them below. Thank you for reading and good luck with your online endeavors!