How to view snapchat story without them knowing? Is that the question on your mind? You’re not alone, many people want to know how to view snapchat story anonymously. So, Is it possible to view snap story without them knowing? Yes, it is. And I think we got you covered in this how to view a snapchat story without them knowing today.
Snapchat gained success soon after its release; it is a unique application. One of the best features it provided is that no matter what type of snap you post, no one could take a photo or save it without your knowledge. If you post a photo to your Snapchat account, it will remain for 24 hours, and you will be notified with the list of people who watched it.
It is really good to view many stories. But if you want to how to view a snapchat story without them knowing, Snapchat social media doesn’t provide that feature. However, we have a trick to help you view snapchat phantom.
Before going to the main story on how to watch Snapchat stories anonymously, a quick update for you! It’s worth telling you that, we prepared 3 methods for you to watch Snapchat stories anonymously. It’s time to read the main story!
How to View Snapchat Story Without Them Knowing?
Making Use of Flight Mode Trick
- Launch the Snapchat social media app and login with your credentials.
- Now tap the “Stories” icon located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once on the Stories page, refresh the screen and wait for all stories to load. It is important that you do not open any stories or that the other person is notified of your visit on the story page.
- Once all stories have been uploaded, you will need to close the Snapchat social media app and deactivate your mobile data manually. If you are using Wi-Fi, you also need to disable it.
- You might also consider putting your phone in airplane mode instead of turning off several options.
- Now restart the Snapchat app on your phone and click the same story icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You can view all previously loaded stories from different people on your Snapchat.
- Now you can touch any of the preloaded stories and view someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing it. Make sure your phone is in airplane mode, or you’ve turned off mobile data or Wi-Fi when viewing Snapchat story.
- When you’re done viewing all Snapchat stories, exit the app and turn on mobile data or Wi-Fi again.
To make this process even more smooth, keep your mobile data or Wi-Fi off and view Snapchat stories when it’s about to expire. But the story is near expiration; it would give you more chances of not getting caught. When the story expires, the owner will not know if you were on their page and viewed the story.
Create another Snapchat account:
Another simple solution to view Snapchat stories anonymously is to create a secondary account that doesn’t show any of your personal information. When logged in through the secondary account, you can easily view someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing as no personal information is revealed. The only obstacle is getting the other person to accept your friend request.
Use your friends Snapchat account to view Snapchat story
If you want to watch someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing and can’t figure out how to do it, you can borrow your friend’s phone and make use of it to watch Snapchat stories anonymously online. This method is cool but the person must have your friend on his/her friend list before you can use it.
Also, you can check our other articles to know 5 spy apps to view Snapchat stories secretly.
Overall, Snapchat is an ocean of revealed tricks and tips that can elevate your photo-sharing experience. While Snapchat doesn’t provide any features to let you view someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing about your visit, unofficial workarounds are interesting and can help you view someone’s snapchat phantom story without their knowledge.
Also, it’s important to keep your Snapchat social media app up to date and to access it only from the Google Play store. Now that you know how to take an undisclosed tour, use it forever. If you know a few more Snapchat tips and tricks, let us know in the comments below.