YouTube is probably the most popular website for watching videos online, but you may face different kinds of issues while watching the videos. YouTube Error 400, YouTube Error 401, YouTube Error 404, YouTube Error 500, YouTube Error 503, etc.
In this article, we will specifically find a solution to the Error 400 (Bad Bequest) problem.
YouTube error 400 occurs in many situations, when we browse the YouTube website on a computer, when we use the YouTube app on mobile devices, and when we open the YouTube app on a smart TV. So below we will list different solutions based on the different occasions.
Fix YouTube error 400 on the computer
Clearing cookies and caches in your browser can help solve your problem. It would be best to delete the temporary internet files, history, and password. I usually solve this problem by deleting everything from the past week.
This opportunity mainly arises because you sent the wrong header in the request to the YouTube server while browsing YouTube, and this can also happen if the browser tries to use something that is already cached.
Fix YouTube error 400 on the phone
Sign out of the YouTube app and then sign in again. If it doesn’t work then you should try the last tip. You need to replace the direct YouTube video link with just the video ID. It works all the time.
Fix YouTube error 400 on Smart TV
Make sure the device has the latest software. If you are up to date and the YouTube error 400 still exists, you can try unplugging it for a few minutes.
If it still doesn’t work then the last solution is to reboot the device or restore the default settings. By following these steps, you can make your YouTube all the better.
Why is YouTube TV not working on my smart TV?
All you need to do to get YouTube TV running on your smart TV is clear the cached data and start over with a clean app. So depending on the smart TV you are using, scroll down and find the right solution for you.
Fix Apple TV YouTube 400 Error:
For Apple TV, you need to uninstall and reinstall the app to clear cache and data.
- Go to your apps> click and hold on to the YouTube app until it starts to move.
- Press the Play / Pause button> Delete.
- To reinstall the app, go to the Play Store> download it to your device.
Fix ROKU YouTube 400 Error::
- Select Start from the main menu.
- Then press Home 5 times + press Up + press Rewind 2 times + press Fast Forward 2 times.
- It takes a few seconds to clear the cache.
Fix Samsung TV YouTube 400 Error:
- Press the Home button on your remote> Stream.
- Select Expert Settings.
- Select HbbTV Settings.
- Select Delete browsing data and follow the instructions to delete the saved data.
Fix LG TV YouTube 400 Error:
- From Home screen> Applications> Settings> Application Manager.
- Find YouTube TV> Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
Fix Android TV YouTube 400 Error:
- Press the Home button on your remote> Settings.
- In TV> Applications.
- In System Apps> YouTube TV.
- Select Clear cache> OK.
Fix HiSense TV YouTube 400 Error:
For HiSense TV you need to reset the device to factory settings.
- From the home screen> Settings.
- Select Support> Restore Default Settings> OK.
Fix Fire TV YouTube 400 Error:
- Press the Start button> Settings.
- Select Applications> Manage Installed Applications.
- Select YouTube TV> Clear cache.
You May Like:
- How to Download Subtitles from YouTube
- How can I save a YouTube video as audio-only MP3 files? Using ClipGrab
- Is it legal to Download YouTube Videos?
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How do I save mobile data while watching youtube videos?
Hope the above solutions on how to fix youtube error 400 work for you and you can solve your problem. Inspired by windows report. You can read other articles on Latest Tech Gist to solve your other questions.