Rocket Mortgage Phone Number: Customers of the popular online mortgage lender Rocket Mortgage can apply for home loans and manage their existing mortgages entirely online or through the company’s mobile app. Despite this, some situations may arise in which customers require direct contact with Rocket Mortgage to inquire about their mortgage application or obtain assistance with their accounts. In this piece, we will concentrate on Rocket Mortgage’s phone number and how you can use it to contact their customer service team.
An Overview of the Rocket Mortgage Phone Number
The number to call regarding Rocket Mortgage is 1-800-508-0944. You can call this number at any time, day or night, and get assistance with a wide variety of problems, including the following:
- Applying for a new mortgage.
- Managing your existing mortgage
- Making a payment
- Obtaining assistance with any technical issues that may be occurring on their website or mobile app
- Bringing your profile information up to date
- Conducting an inquiry into the current standing of your mortgage application
- Finding out more general information about Rocket Mortgage and the services they offer
When you dial the rocket mortgage phone number, you will be allowed to select from several different options to find the one that caters to your requirements the most effectively. You can speak with a loan officer if you are a new customer interested in applying for a mortgage. This option is available to you if you click here. You can access your account or pay if you already have a mortgage with Rocket Mortgage. If you do, you can choose either option.
Using Rocket Mortgage Phone Number To Apply For A Mortgage
If interested, you can speak with a loan officer about applying for a mortgage with Rocket Mortgage by calling the number listed on their website. The loan officer will walk you through the process of applying for a mortgage, answer any questions that you may have, and assist you in selecting the mortgage product that is best suited to meet your requirements.
When applying for a mortgage through Rocket Mortgage, the entire process can be completed online or through their mobile app, which is one of the many advantages of using this service. However, if you have questions or concerns or would prefer to speak with a loan officer directly, calling the loan officer at the number provided can be a great option.
Using Rocket Mortgage Phone Number Take Care Of Your Current Mortgage
If you already have a mortgage with Rocket Mortgage, you can access your account and manage your mortgage by calling the company at the number on their website. You can accomplish the following over the phone, among other things:
- Making a payment: You can use the Rocket Mortgage phone number to either make a single payment or set up recurring payments. You don’t need to contact a representative if you want to check your current balance or make a payment because they have an automated system you can use.
- Updating account information: Bringing your account information up to date entails changing your payment or contact information, such as updating your phone number or email address, over the phone. You can also change your contact information, such as updating your phone number or email address.
- Inquiring about the current standing of your mortgage application: You can call the number listed on their website to get an update on the status of your mortgage application if you have already submitted one to Rocket Mortgage and want to find out how things are going with it.
Utilizing Rocket Mortgage’s Phone Number for Assistance with Technical Issues
You can reach customer service via the phone number listed on Rocket Mortgage’s website or mobile app if you need help with using either. The following are examples of problems that can sometimes be solved over the phone:
- Login issues: If you are having problems logging into your Rocket Mortgage account, a representative can assist you in resetting your password or troubleshooting other issues.
- Problems with the technology: If you need help with the technology while applying for a mortgage or managing your account, a representative can assist you in troubleshooting the issue and offering solutions.
- Mobile app support: If you are having issues while using the mobile app for Rocket Mortgage, a representative is available to assist you in troubleshooting the problems or answer any questions.
Using Rocket Mortgage Phone Number to Acquire General Information
You can get information by calling the company’s phone number if you are unfamiliar with Rocket Mortgage, want to learn more about their services, or have general questions not associated with your mortgage or account.
Using Rocket Mortgage Phone Number For Payment
You can pay on your Rocket Mortgage by calling the payment phone number, which is 1-800-508-0944. If you need to make a payment, you can do so by calling their phone number. You can pay over the phone using either your checking account or your savings account by dialing this Rocket Mortgage phone number, which is available around the clock.
When you call the number listed for making payments, you will be asked to provide your loan number and the last four digits of your social security number to access your account. After that, you will be given a choice to either make a single payment or set up recurring payments.
If you would instead make a payment electronically, you can do so through either the mobile app or the website of Rocket Mortgage. You can also set up payments to be made automatically or make a one-time payment using either your checking account or your savings account.
Rocket Mortgage Fax Number
You can use Rocket Mortgage’s dedicated fax number, 1-866-535-6083, to fax a document to the company. You can send a variety of documents relating to your mortgage using this fax number, which is accessible around the clock and can be used to send the following types of documents:
- Pay stubs
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- W-2 forms
- A copy of the proof of insurance
- Additional paperwork concerning your mortgage application or account
It is essential to include your loan number and your name on the cover sheet of any document that you fax to Rocket Mortgage. This will ensure that your document is correctly identified and processed. Before you send your document, you should also check the fax number to ensure that you have entered it correctly and that it has been double-checked.
FAQ – Rocket Mortgage Phone Number
We can look at some related searches on Google that users look up frequently to provide more information about Rocket Mortgage’s phone number. These are searches that are related to the topic. Here are some additional details:
What is the phone number for Rocket Mortgage’s customer service department?
The phone number to reach Rocket Mortgage’s customer service department is 1-800-671-1544. This number can be used to get assistance with various issues related to applying for a new mortgage, managing an existing mortgage, making payments, and obtaining general information about their services. It is available around the clock and can be reached in various ways.
Can I get a mortgage pre-approval over the phone?
Yes, getting a mortgage pre-approval over the phone through Rocket Mortgage is an option for you. If you call the number listed on their website, you will be connected with a loan officer who will walk you through the pre-approval process and assist you in determining how much money you might be able to borrow.
When should you call Rocket Mortgage’s customer service department for the best results?
Because the phone number for Rocket Mortgage’s customer service is accessible around the clock, you can call whenever you require assistance. Suppose you would rather speak with a representative during regular business hours. In that case, the call center is typically busiest between ten in the morning and one in the afternoon Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Can I make a payment on my mortgage using the phone?
Yes, if you call the Rocket Mortgage customer service number, you can pay your mortgage over the phone. You can set up recurring payments or make a one-time payment. You don’t need to contact a representative if you want to check your current balance or make a payment because they have an automated system you can use.
When I call Rocket Mortgage’s customer service department, how long does it take to get a response from someone?
When you call Rocket Mortgage’s customer service department, the amount of time it takes to get a response from an agent can vary depending on the number of calls they are currently fielding. On the other hand, they work hard to answer all calls as promptly as possible and typically have wait times of less than five minutes. You can also message them through their website or mobile app, and you will receive a response within the next day.
Conclusion – Rocket Mortgage Phone Number
Customers who need help applying for a new mortgage, managing an existing mortgage, making payments, getting technical support, or getting general information about Rocket Mortgage’s services can benefit greatly from calling the Rocket Mortgage phone number listed on their website. Their customer service representatives are available around the clock, seven days a week, ready to assist you and respond to any questions.