Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Frp Bypass: This is a step-by-step guide on how to bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note10+ running the latest version of Android 12. You have probably come across several methods to bypass your Google account and which may or may not have worked for you.
This is because the Android security patch updates fix the loopholes that were previously used to bypass FRP on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus running the older version of Android. The bypass method even shared here may or may not work in the future as it may be fixed in the next Android update for your Samsung Galaxy Note10+.
This is a 100% working guide if you are using Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Android 12. We have personally tested this bypass method and it has been confirmed to work.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is Samsung’s best-selling flagship launched on May 20, 2020, with Android 10. It has a quad-camera setup and includes 12 GB of RAM with an Exynos 9825 processor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass with PC 2022
If your Galaxy Note 10+ FRP is locked after a hard reset, it will ask for a Google account with a screen similar to the one above with the following message.
In this case, if you remember the Google account, pattern, or pin code lock, you can easily get around it. If not, follow the guide below to unlock your phone.
Now back to the actual method which has a 90% chance of unlocking your phone. Follow the step-by-step instructions to bypass the FRP lock.
Without wasting any more time, let’s move on to deleting your Google account from your phone. In this method, we are going to use a PC.
- Disable virus and threat protection on your PC. In the notification bar, click the hidden icon and then click the window defender icon.
- Click Virus & Threat Protection.
- Click Manage Settings.
- Turn off real-time protection.
- Download the given file from progreek
- Extract the downloaded files.
- After extracting, go to the folder and install Samsung USB Drivers first, then open the tool.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Open the tool and the phone’s name will be displayed in the above dialog box.
- It will show a dialog box like this.
- Now grab your phone and go back to the welcome screen and tap Emergency Call and dial *#0*#
- The above code displays an interface like this.
- Now on your PC, click Run and after a few seconds a dialog will open on your phone to allow USB debugging, so tap Always allow on this device and then tap Allow.
Your phone will automatically go to the home screen and then settings, so don’t do anything. Then your phone will reboot automatically and take you to the home screen.
Congratulations! The Google account on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has been successfully bypassed. Don’t forget to let me know in the comment section if you have any problems.
Samsung Note 10 Plus Frp Bypass Without Pc
This is the latest and latest method to bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus without a PC and firmware, in this method, only a Wi-Fi connection is required, and thus we can log in to this FRP lock device with our new Gmail account, make sure you own the device before starting this process, this process is for educational purposes only.
- -Turn on the phone and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the “verify your account” screen and touch the “Email or Phone” field to get the keyboard.
- -Tap the “GIF icon” on the top bar of the keyboard.
- Now press “Go to Galaxy Play Store”.
- -Check the “I have read all of the above” options and then tap the “I AGREE” button.
- -Tap the “search icon” in the top right corner and type “Samsung internet” there, and it will show you the search results for (Samsung Internet Browser).
- -Tap on the 1st “Samsung Internet Browser”.
- -Tap “Download Icon” and after the download is complete, just tap “Open Icon” to launch this browser on your device to bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
- -After that, tap the “MENU icon” at the bottom right corner and then tap the “Gear icon settings”. By doing this, you can access the settings of your FRP-locked Galaxy Note 10 to bypass FRP.
- -Scroll down and then tap “About Samsung Internet”.
Enable the Windows PIN to configure the PIN:
- -Now tap on “Permission”, then click on the “Search icon” in the top right corner and type “Pin Windows” there.
- -Tap “PIN Windows” in the search result then scroll down and activate “PIN Windows” then tap that option to enter there.
- Enable “Use screen lock type to unpin” and then tap “PIN”.
- -Type the 4-digit PIN code “1234” and then tap “Confirm”.
- -Type again the same PIN code 1234 and then tap “OK”.
- -Now we have successfully set a PIN on our device, it will help us bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus (Android 10).
- -Reboot the phone by holding down both keys (Volume Down + Power) and then tap the “Restart” option.
Now complete your first initial setup to bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10, and Note 10 Plus, if you are prompted for a PIN, enter the same PIN we have already set in the steps above, and you will also need to connect using wifi while completing the setup wizard.
Note: When you verify your Google account screen, you have the option “SKIP” in the bottom left corner, just tap that “SKIP” and then for the popup, tap “SKIP” again.
Bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 Plus, Galaxy Note 10 – Phone Owner
The best and easiest to bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 Plus N975F and N970F, no need to download firmware or combo file, etc. You can easily fix this problem by following our steps below, we will just install 2 FRP apps to access our device again and after that, we can easily add a new Gmail account.
Warning: This method is for the owner of the device only.
Let’s start with Bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 Plus:
- First, turn on wifi and connect wifi to your device.
- -Go to the ‘Verify your account screen where you will be asked to enter a previously synced Gmail account.
- -Tap on “Email or Phone” to open the keyboard.
- -Press the “Settings gear icon” from the keyboard.
- -Tap on “Back arrow”.
- -Tap “Google Voice Typing”.
- -Type in the search box “0”, then you will see “Speech” in the search result, just tap it again.
- -After that, tap on the “Back arrow” in the top left corner.
- -Tap on “General” then scroll down and tap on “Manage ongoing searches”.
- -At the bottom of the screen, you will see a Google login screen, just tap “No thanks”.
- -After that, just tap the “Search icon” in the bottom menu.
- -Type in the search box “Chrome” and then tap on the “Chrome icon” in the search result.
- -Press > Accept and continue > Next > No thanks.
Download FRP tools:
- -Type and search “Download the best Samsung FRP tools”.
- -Visit the first Google search result.
- -Download 2 apps from there.
- -We need to download the FRP app to bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 Plus successfully.
- 1-Google Account Manager 6.
- 2-Access to the account.
- -Wait for the download process to complete.
- -After that, tap “3 dots” in the top right corner of your browser and press “Downloads”.
- -There you will see your two downloaded FRP bypass applications.
- -Tap on “Google Account Manager”.
- -In the pop-up window, simply tap on “Settings” and then enable the “Allow from these sources” option.
- Now tap the “Back arrow” to go back to the download folder.
- -Tap again > Google Account Manager > Install > Done.
- -You have successfully installed Google, Account Manager.
- Now tap > Sign in to account > Install > Open.
- -There you will see the screen to enter the password again.
- -Tap on “3 dots” in the top right corner and just tap on “Login browser”.
- -Perfect, now you will see a Chrome login screen there, just log in with a valid Gmail account to successfully bypass FRP Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Now reboot your device and then complete the initial setup to access your device normally.