Unity Bank Transfer Code – In this interesting guide, we will show you how to activate Unity Bank Transfer Code in Nigeria on your phone.
With the Unity Bank USSD transfer code, you can perform all your basic banking transactions including transferring money, buying airtime, paying your bill, and much more.
Before you can use Unity Bank’s mobile banking code, however, you must activate it on your phone.
The activation process for the Unity Bank transfer code is very simple and you don’t need to go to your bank to fill out a form.
By reading this guide you will know how to activate the Unity Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your mobile phone. So read carefully and follow all the steps.
Requirements For Unity Bank Transfer Code Activation In Nigeria
To activate the Unity Bank wire transfer code on your phone, you need the following:
- Unity Bank Account Number.
- Mobile phone number of any network.
Before we can go any further, let’s see what the USSD code is for Unity Bank.
What is the USSD transfer code to activate Unity Bank Mobile Banking?
To access Unity Bank’s mobile banking services on your phone, you need to activate your phone with a USSD code.
The USSD transfer code for Unity Bank is *799#.
Let’s see how to activate unity bank transfer code and sign up for Unity Bank Mobile Banking.
Unity Bank Transfer Code Activation On Your Phone
If you would activate the Unity Bank wire transfer code on your mobile phone in Nigeria, please follow the procedures below:
- Dial *7799# on the mobile phone number associated with your Unity bank account.
- You can also activate the code on your phone to open the account immediately.
- In the next post, you will see many options.
- Choose the appropriate option to continue with the activation process.
- Add your bank account to link it and proceed to activate the Unity Bank USSD transfer code.
- Set up the secret four-digit PIN that you will use to verify transactions.
This is how the Unity Bank Transfer Code is activated.
Deactivate Unity Bank USSD code?
In cases where you or someone close to you has lost the phone associated with your Unity Bank account, here is a guide to avoiding losing the money in your bank account.
Just dial *7799*911# to prevent the USSD code from working on your device.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE/REGISTER FOR THE UNITY BANK USSD CODE?
- To activate the unity bank ussd code, you need to dial *7799# from a mobile phone number associated with your account.
- Follow the prompt on the screen to add your bank account number or naira debit card
- Set the secret four-digit PIN that you will use to verify transactions.
How to transfer money?
To transfer to a Unity Bank account, you need to dial *7799*1*Account number*Amount# (example: *7799*1*15544567890*60000#)
Unity Bank Transfer Code To Another Bank:
If you need to transfer money from Unity Bank to other banks in Nigeria, please call *7799*2*Account Number*Amount# (example: *7799*2*19988567890*60000#)
How to buy unity bank USSD Airtime/Recharge card?
For automatic recharging:
- To purchase a new airtime pass for yourself from Unity Bank, simply dial *7799*Amount# (for example, *7799*500#) from the phone number associated with your Unity Bank account.
- For calling credit from third parties via Unity bank ussd
- We all know how important friends and family are to us, most of the need always arises to top up your airtime. To do this, kindly dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount# (e.g. *7799*09055553225*500#) from the phone number associated with your Unity bank account
Unity Bank Account Balance Code
- Unity Bank customers can now verify their account via ussd code. so to check the device’s bank account balance, dial *7799*0#
- To verify your BVN bank with unity bank, dial *7799*5#. Your bank verification number with unity bank will be displayed on your mobile phone associated with the bank
- Unity bank account holders can now lock their bank account when their account is compromised, just dial *7799*9*phone number# to link your account
USSD at POS
- To make POS transactions through Unity Bank, customers can now call *7799*000*RefID# to make a financial transaction on the go.
Withdraw without card
- You can now withdraw money from your Unity bank account through an ATM without your card, all you need is a cardless withdrawal, KINDLY turn *7799*8*Amount#
- Then visit a Unity Bank ATM, enter the code you generate via ussd, and withdraw your money,
Unity Bank Ussd Code For Account Number?
Looking for your Unity Bank account number? It’s easy, just follow the steps below to find your Unity Bank account number:
- Dial *7799# on your mobile phone number associated with your Unity bank account.
- Choose the balance of the current account.
- Enter the Mobile Banking PIN/last four (4) digits of your MasterCard card.
- You will immediately receive an SMS with our account balance, including your ten (10) digit Unity bank account number.
Here’s how you can check your Unity Bank account number through the USSD wire transfer code.
Contact Customer Service in Nigeria
If you need help from Unity Bank in Nigeria, you can visit the bank room and the customer service will help you.
You can use the following contact details to get help from Unity Bank:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Phone Numbers: Here are the official phone numbers; +234 (0) 7080 666 000, +234 (0) 7057 323 226, +234 (0) 7057 323 229, +234 (0) 7080 666 030.
Other Useful Unity Bank Transfer Codes
|Bet9ja Wallet funding||*7799*403*Bet9ja ID*amount#|
|Transfer to Unitybank||*7799*1*accountno*amount#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*7799*2*accountno*amount#|
|Block account||*7799*9*phone number#|
|USSD on POS||*7799*000*RefID#|
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple Unity Bank Transfer Code can make an inter or intra money transfer. So work smart, work fast! Use the share button to let others know! We welcome your comments, questions, corrections, and additional information regarding this publication.