How Can I Get Soft Loan From GTBank
Do you need a loan from GTBank? Or are you looking for a how can I get soft loan from GTBank? Or GTBank loan code? GTbank Loan Code / Quick Loan Code?
This post will be showing you solution to how can I get soft loan from GTBank? And will also tell you how to qualify for GTB quick credit and how to pay back gtb quick credit loan in Nigeria.
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, abbreviated as GTBank, is one of the best multinational financial institutions in Nigeria and the main leader in banking services. The bank offers various services including online/internet banking, retail, and cooperative banking, lending services, asset management services, and investment banking.
While the bank has continued to expand and update its portfolio of services, one important area that has drawn significant attention is its lending services.
Since its establishment, GTbank has continuously evolved and expanded its lending services to meet the demands of its customers to provide better and more targeted services.
Currently, the bank has at least ten credit options for customers, each of which meets a specific need. This article will discuss several of these loans, their offers, and how to access them as a GTbank customer.
The loan options that we will focus on are the soft loan/Quick credit and the payday loan.
What is GTB SOFT LOAN/QUICK CREDIT:
GTbank is one of the few conventional banks that provide soft loans to its clients. With this option, customers can access loans with a below-average interest rate and enjoy a longer than normal payment term. This type of loan option is geared toward low-income customers. GTbank offers the soft loan option to its customers through the QUICK CREDIT loan service.
The Gtbank Quick credit offers a soft loan service that is perfectly adapted for employees and self-employed entrepreneurs. The service comes with a grace period ranging from 6 to 12 months and an interest rate below the market average. Interested and eligible account holders can get a loan instantly with this service and pay in equal monthly installments.
Borrowers can get cash with quick credit, adding from 500,000 naira to 5 million naira (₦500,000 – ₦5,000,000) at an interest rate of 1.33% per month, and this without any hidden or subtle changes. The minimum loan amount that can be accessed in this facility is 10,000 Naira while the maximum amount is 500,000 Naira for non-salaried and 5,000,000 for salaried.
The fast credit service is designed in a way that allows applicants to access their loans even if they have outstanding debts with other banks in Remita.
GTB Soft Loan/GTB Quick Credit Features
- With GTB Quick credit, applicants will be able to enjoy;
- Access to cash of up to ₦5,000,000 for the value of the loan.
- Large loan repayment term (6 to 12 months).
- The cheap interest rate at 1.33%
- Instant reactivation of the loan after a successful application.
- No hidden fees.
Eligibility – How To Qualify For GTB Quick Credit
A client looking to access a quick credit loan must maintain a minimum deposit rate of 200,000 per month or earn a salary of at least 10,000 Naira per month.
He/she must also have a clean record in checking matters, as an application for accounts with bad checking problems will be denied.
It is also imperative that the client has a satisfactory credit history and does not have or have been released from any financial obligation on her account records.
Likewise, applicants under 18 years of age at the time of application and over 59 years of age on the expiration date of the application will not access the loans.
How Can I Get Soft Loan From Gtbank?
- Eligible customers can apply for a quick credit loan using the GTbank Loan Code / Quick Loan Code *737*51*51#
- Loan applications can also be submitted online through one of GTbank’s various mobile banking platforms: GTworld, the Habari app, internet banking, and the GTbank mobile app.
SOME IMPORTANT CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE GTB QUICK CREDIT LOAN
- The applicant must agree to pay the principal and interest in equal monthly installments within a period of 6 to 12 months.
- Applicants seeking access to the loan must be willing to authorize the grantee bank to debit their account for the required monthly loan amount at maturity or must be willing to authorize the payroll provider to make the loan payment monthly before they credit your account.
- The bank reserves the right to transfer the account of a delinquent borrower (a borrower who has refused to meet his monthly obligation) to any outside organization or agency to help collect any outstanding debts. If the default is due to job loss, the bank will transfer the borrower’s account to their insurance company to collect the debt.
GTBank QUICK CREDIT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
GTB credit services are also available for small businesses. The service is aimed at companies that need working capital for their day-to-day operations, with a significant interest in the health and education sector.
For this service, the minimum loan is 250,000 Naira while the maximum is 10,000,000 Naira, with terms and conditions.
However, to access the loan, the applicant’s account must have been open for at least six months.
GTB QUICK CREDIT OFFERS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- Pre-qualified customers are eligible for this offer.
- Companies get access to at least 50% of the average annual turnover.
- The term of the loan is six months and 12 months for the school.
- Loans after a successful application are received immediately.
- To apply for the Quick Business Credit Loan, follow the same process as described above for the Personal Quick Credit Loan and select a business account instead of ‘personal’.
What is the interest:
The interest rate of 1.75% per month. This means that you pay 10.5% for a 6-month loan and 21% for a 12-month loan.
The repayment term is from 6 months to 12 months.
How To Pay Back Gtb Quick Credit Loan In Nigeria
Now, on how to pay back gtb quick credit loan in Nigeria, you must follow the instructions below;
Note: You can make the return directly with your mobile phone.
- Dial *737*0# on your mobile device’s keyboard.
- Type the fourth option that means “Replacement”.
- Type the second option that means “Close credit”.
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
To repay your GTB quick credit loan in Nigeria you can also work with the GT banking app. To do this, follow the procedures below;
Log in to the app with your password and username. If you don’t have an account yet, you can go to the Play Store to download the app (useful if you’re using an Android phone). For those who use Apple phones, you can go to the Apple Store app to download the app. After downloading, you will be asked to provide several details that will link the account to your bank account. Be sure to write the exact details!
- Click on the ‘Quick borrow’ icon.
- Click on the ‘Salary advance’ icon
- Click on the ‘Pay Loan’ icon
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
- To find out if your transaction was successful, please wait about two minutes before you receive a notification.
GTB Loan Liquidation Code – GTB Loan Repayment Code
The USSD code to pay all your GTB loans is *737*51*51#
For those who want to liquidate their assets or shares in a company to pay off their loans, they can follow the procedures below;
For USSD – GTB Loan Liquidation Code
- Dial *737*51*55#. You will receive a message on your screen with the instructions to follow.
- Enter your PIN for USSD features or your token code to complete.
- For payment via the bank application
- Log in to the app using your password and username.
- Click on the ‘Invest’ icon
- Then click on the ‘Repay loan’ icon.
- Click on the “Loan Payment Request” icon so you can choose the type of loan you want to repay.
- You will be asked your secret question. Answer it.
- Then write down any Token code you generated earlier for this purpose.
- Click on the ‘Send’ icon.
So you should know that getting a loan from GTbank means that you automatically give them the right to delete some of what is left in your account at the stipulated time. So you don’t have to go through a payment process yourself.
For example, for monthly wage earners, the bank would deduct a portion of the loan term, as well as interest, from each monthly payment. Even if you don’t have cash in your account, GTbank will still withdraw money, leaving your account balance negative. Thus, any incoming money is directly used to repay loans. A loan default would generally show up on your credit statement.
Conclusion – How Can I Get Soft Loan From GTBank
That’s everything you need to know about how to qualify for GTB quick credit, how can I get soft loan from GTBank and how to pay back GTB quick credit loan in Nigeria. We also explain some of the conditions you need to meet before GTB can give you the SOFT LOAN. If you have further question, feel free to let us know using the comment section.