What is the jaiz bank code? Are you thinking about opening an account with Jaiz or do you already have one and do you want to know how to bank with your mobile or internet banking, but you do not know what to do? This post will teach you how to do all your financial transactions on the go without visiting the banking lounge. So grab a cup of tea to sit back and relax as I’ll show you the way.
Most banks in Nigeria are known for their USSD transfer code to conduct business transactions, Jaiz Bank is not left out. The national bank licensed by the CBN as a commercial bank and listed as a limited liability company owned by more than 26,000 shareholders spread across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria has introduced its transfer code, jaiz bank code is *773#.
With Jaiz bank code, customers can now transfer money, pay bills, check account balances in the comfort of their zone without visiting a local branch, so your mobile phone can now act as your bank branch.
What Is The Jaiz Bank Code For Mobile Banking?
The JAIZ Bank USSD mobile banking transfer code in Nigeria is *773#.
You can dial the official Jaiz bank code *773# on the mobile phone where you registered your bank account to send and receive money on your mobile phone.
How to Apply or Register Jaiz Bank ussd code?
To register or activate the jaiz bank ussd code, customers need to dial *773# from the mobile phone associated with the jaiz bank account and follow the message on the screen to complete the registration process and get the pin code will be used to authorize the transaction.
How To Activate The Jaiz bank code in Nigeria?
There is no strict rule for activating the USSD code.
- All you need to do is, after successfully registering with the service, enter the Jaiz bank code *773# on your phone.
- Select one of the options that may appear on your phone and proceed with the transaction you wish to perform with your JAIZ Bank account.
Jaiz Bank Code For Buying Airtime?
- To buy airtime for yourself through Jaiz bank ussd code, account holders need to dial *773*Amount#, just follow the message on the screen to buy airtime
Example: To recharge your phone with N1000, just dial *773*1000#.
- To top up from Jaiz bank to a third party, call *773*Amount*Phone number#
Example: To top up your phone with N1000, dial *773*1000*09055553225#
How To Transfer Money Using Jaiz bank code?
Transferring money from Jaiz bank via ussd code or Mobile Plus app is simple and easy. All you need to do is dial *773# and follow the message.
Jaiz Bank Mobile App
Customers can also transfer money using the Jaiz Bank Mobile app. With this application, account holders can carry out all banking transactions from their comfort zone.
Follow the steps below to get started with the Jaiz bank mobile app:
- You need to download the JaizMobile app from Google Play Store on Android devices and App Store on iOS devices. Please note that you need a phone with at least Android version 5.0 and iOS version 13.0
- Create your login details (user ID and password)
- Enter your Jaiz account information, including your date of birth and debit card
- After registering, log in to JaizMobile and click Security in the menu list to change the default PIN to the desired 4-digit PIN known only to you.
- Follow all activation steps, you should be done. The app is simple and easy to navigate.
Jaiz bank also offers bank loans, here is how to get loan from Jaiz bank.
What can you do with your Jaiz Bank mobile app?
- Account activities (account balance, transaction history)
- Instant money transfer to your account, other Jaiz Bank accounts, and third-party bank accounts
- Checks (confirm check and stop check)
- Bill Payments
- Scheduled Payment
- Map Services
- Branch and ATM Finder
- Generation of the transaction receipt
- Buy Airtime
How To Check Jaiz Bank Account Balance – Jaiz Bank Balance Code?
To check JAIZ bank account balance, customers can use the jaiz bank balance code by dialing *773# and follow the message on the screen to recover their balance
You can also use the JAIZ Mobile App to check your balance. All you need to do is log into your app and view your balance or account statement.