Zenith Bank Virtual Card – How To Use Zenith Bank Virtual Card
How To Retrieve Zenith Bank Virtual Card Details? How To Use zenith virtual card? A virtual card is not a physical plastic card. Instead, it’s a set of sixteen digits that resembles a credit card number, along with a CVV code that is randomly generated using the software. Virtual cards can be credit or debit cards.
To get a Zenith Bank Virtual card, it is simple:
- Visit the Zenith Internet Banking portal,
- Visit this link- www.zenithbank.com/virtualcard or
- Dial *966*2273# and follow the prompts.
What is a Zenith virtual debit card?
A Zenith bank virtual debit card is similar, but the randomly generated number is linked to an underlying debit account instead of a credit card. Virtual numbers can be used for remote shopping, but cannot be used for in-person shopping.
When charges are incurred using the virtual debit card number, purchases are routed to the associated account and deducted from the balance. However, people cannot trace the number to the original account or access the money using the number.
What is a Zenith bank virtual credit card?
A Zenith bank virtual credit card is a randomly generated set of 16 digits along with a CVV code that can be used to purchase goods and services remotely. Card numbers can be charged online or over the phone, but not in person.
When a card number is generated, the charges are sent to the original credit card number. However, the virtual number cannot be traced back to the original card and will not work after purchase. As with credit cards, purchases made with Zenith bank virtual credit cards are added to the underlying cards’ revolving credit lines and may earn interest.
How To Use Zenith Virtual Card?
Virtual payments are payments made online or over the phone without exchanging money or paying by check. These payments are made securely using the generated numbers.
When payments are made virtually, hackers who steal the generated numbers cannot use them. The numbers will not work after being used by you to make payment and will not work to allow access to your accounts or trace back to your business. Virtual payments can help reduce invoices and streamline the payment process, building goodwill between you and your suppliers.
What is Zenith Bank Virtual Card USSD Code?
Zenith bank virtual card ussd code is *966*2273#
Can I Use the Zenith virtual card Without USSD Code?
- Visit the link https://realtime.zenithbank.com/onlinevirtualcard
- Put in your account number.
- Select card type.
- Input the OTP code sent to your registered phone number in our records.
- Select “I Agree” on the Zenith bank virtual card terms and conditions.
- Create Your card PIN by Selecting Your Preferred 4-digit PIN number.
- Confirm your 4-digit preferred card PIN number.
Is the Zenith virtual card different from the ATM card?
Yes, please. The Zenith bank virtual card costs N500 and it can only be used for WEB Transactions.
How To Retrieve Zenith Bank Virtual Card Details?
No need to visit the branch, you can obtain a virtual card using Zenith Internet Banking, dialing *966*2273# and following the prompts to retrieve your details.
- Kindly dial *966*2273# on your SMS alert number, select 1, and follow the prompts to create a virtual card.
- Once successful, you may dial *966*2273#, select 2, and follow the prompts to retrieve PAN, CVV, and the expiry date of your Zenith bank virtual card.
- To create a virtual card PIN please dial *966*2273#, select 3, and follow the prompts.
Zenith Bank Virtual Card Features
- With the virtual Zenith bank card, you can relax at home and contact us via your mobile phone to top up your GOtv, DStv, or Startimes.
- What is your opinion on the convenience of paying when shopping? Cash is available to you when you activate the Zenith Bank Virtual Card.
- Easily sort your bill payments. Trust me, no one will know this.
- It is also the best recommendation for customers who easily lose their debit card. Just swipe to our website to apply for your Zenith virtual bank card and stay safe.
- Interestingly, it is not physical. Therefore, it can never be lost or stolen like a normal card. Are you happy now? I’m glad it’s the safest and most portable way to manage a debit card for online payments. No one will have a clue how to get off the map.
As you already know about the card, it’s time to apply for your card. Submit a virtual debit card request using the steps we show you below.
How to apply for the Zenith Bank virtual card?
Customers do not know how to validate the Zenith virtual bank card. This ignorance is not just for our former customers. It’s for old and new. The fact is that you can get the virtual Zenith bank card through 4 effective procedures and if you allow us we will show you all these procedures. Thank you for giving us the privilege of leading the way. We’ll start the procedure somewhere.
Apply by email:
Now if you check your email, Zenith Bank has released the virtual card validation notification to all customers who have their email associated with their Zenith bank account. I saw mine this morning. So even if you didn’t see the notification, open your email now as you may fall into the category of those who rarely access email.
Start emailing as long as you are registered with your Zenith bank and have received messages from Zenith bank via email. Go to “Update” and open the message. Click on the dashboard after the message opens and you will be redirected to Zenith bank’s online site. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up.
Apply directly on Zenith Bank’s virtual card website
On the contrary, you can simply launch https://realtime.zenithbank.com/onlinevirtualcard. This is the validation site. You agree with me that you will be asked to fill in your BVN and date of birth. Make sure that the date of birth is the same as the date of birth that you have registered with BVN. Tap “Confirm” at the bottom right of the page to unfold the remaining stages.
When choosing a code
Did you know that you can stay in your comfort zone to key in a code with the phone number associated with your Zenith bank account? The only requirement here is to respect the rule of using the mobile phone number registered in the bank account for this procedure. If the number no longer exists, try other numbers. So when you’re ready to start this procedure, dial *966*2273#. Complete your validation request using the on-screen pop-up menu.
Last but not least is the Zenith Bank branch
Just go directly to a Zenith bank branch near you to let them know that you are interested in the virtual card. You will be sent a form. Fill in the form with the requested information and send it to customer service. If you have any questions during the application process, please do not hesitate to ask one of the staff. That’s all.