Gordmans Credit Card – Application, Login, and Various Payment Processes
Have you thought about applying for a Gordmans credit card? It’s a flexible and portable credit card with easy access to rewards, verification of statements or history, and the rest. But all this becomes accessible with Gordman’s credit card account. However, it is an online interface that is assigned to all card members who have approached opening an account.
The Gordmans credit card is commonly referred to as a store credit card. This is one of the credit cards issued by Comenity Bank. If you are a frequent Gordman shopper, you can get your hands on the Gordmans credit card from Comenity Bank and get rewarded for your loyalty spend. You will receive a 15% discount on your purchases on the first day when you order and use your store credit card. Receive $5 in reward certificates for every 100 points earned, double points for cardholders every day, and 20% off your birthday!
With no annual fee, this card is reasonable if you are a major consumer of Gordmans Gordmans is an American department store in Omaha, Nebraska. With their credit card, customers can shop at any of 99 stores in 22 US states. Gordmans is a popular department store located in several Midwestern states. They recently launched their own credit card that offers several benefits when shopping in-store and other select retailers.
Gordmans Credit Card Basics
- Maximum bonus: 15% discount
- Spending Requirement: None
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus amount: YMMV
- Expiration date: None
Main features of the Gordmans Credit Card
- No Annual Fee: This is a great option for anyone looking for a low-maintenance card. It offers the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Generous reward percentage: You will receive up to 4x the reward percentage, no credit card has ever offered a reward like this before.
- Fair or Better Credit Required: You have a chance of qualifying if your credit score isn’t lower than 600.
- High APRs: This isn’t a great card for those on balance. It has a variable APR buy from 29.24% which is considered very high.
- Anniversary Reward: Anniversary Reward is about 20% off
- Double points for cardholders every day
- $5 reward for every 100 points earned with any payment method
- 15% off first day purchases when ordering and using store credit card
Advantages and disadvantages of the Gordmans credit card:
Benefits of the Gordmans Credit Card
1. You can add an authorized buyer:
You can add someone else to your account as an approved customer so that they can also make purchases. The approved buyer has his own card, but all his expenses go into his account. You are solely responsible for payments, as it is your account and you must take it into account. You can add an authorized buyer to your account at any time.
2. Cardholders receive special discounts and promotions:
As a cardholder, you are entitled to discounts and offers that other customers do not have. These will be sent to you through the channels through which you have consented to receive marketing communications. You can also receive offers every month with your comment.
3. More points for the rewards club:
The easiest way to earn loyalty program points is to use the Gordman credit card. For every $1 you spend on the card, you earn 2 points, four times more than you would with any other payment method. If you have more than 100 points, you will receive a $5 rewards voucher that you can use in the store as you wish.
4. Discount on your birthday:
Every year on your birthday you will receive a 20% discount on all transactions you make at Gordmans that day. You must have used your card on multiple other occasions during the year to qualify for this incentive.
5. Discount on first use of the card:
When you use your card for the first time, you will receive a 15% discount on your entire order. If you plan to spend a lot of money at Gordmans, applying for and using a credit card can save you a lot of money. When you receive the first statement or pay the amount in installments, you can choose to pay the balance in full, making smaller payments each month.
6. There are several ways to pay:
There are several ways to pay your credit card bill, which makes paying easy. You can pay directly by phone or online with your debit card. If you want to pay in cash, you can do so by shopping at your local store.
7. Access Your Online Account:
If you want to do this, you can arrange your account entirely online. You can check your balance at any time, make payments through the online portal. This makes it much easier to keep track of your expenses as you don’t have to wait every month for your statement to be approved.
8. No Annual Fee:
There is no tax on this card per year. The APR is slightly higher than what you’d see on rewards credit cards, but it helps offset this cost by the fact that there’s no annual fee. The only reason you’re paying interest on this card is if you don’t pay the balance in full each month.
9. No Limit on the Points You Receive:
There is no limit to the number of points you can earn with your credit card. This ensures that if you shop regularly at Gordmans, you will quickly earn points with which you can earn money with vouchers. When you use your credit card, you accumulate these points much faster.
10. It is operated by Comenity Bank:
Comenity Bank manages the Gordman credit card and is responsible for handling all transactions. Comenity specializes in providing retail cards to hundreds of stores in the United States, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands. They have a lot of experience managing these types of cards and if Gordmans were insolvent that would give you some security too.
- High interest if not paid in full every month.
- Above-average purchase APRs.
- It offers no signup bonus.
- It offers no rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards with every purchase.
- Does not include credit card rewards.
Gordmans Credit Card Application Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a government-issued ID.
- You must have a US social security number
How to Apply For a Gordmans Credit Card?
To take advantage of having an online account for your Gordmans credit card, you must sign up. The application process is very simple and easy, you just need to follow simple steps.
- Step 1: You need to visit the official page of the app
- Step 2: On the page, find and click Register for Online Access
- Step 3: Enter your details, including credit card account number, zip code, social security number, and the last four digits of your social security number, and click on find my account
Gordman Credit Card Login Guide
In fact, Gordman credit login is the simplest part of the online services offered by credit card companies. All you need here is your login information, which basically includes your username and password. Here’s what to do.
- Step 1: You need to visit the official login page in your browser or click here
- Step 2: Now find and click access your account
- Step 3: On the page, enter your login details (username and password) in the appropriate fields
- Step 4: Finally, click the login button here to access your online account.
Note: If you enter the correct login details, you will be able to access your account online without any problems.
Reset your Gordmans Credit Card login details
You can reset your password in a few easy steps to regain access to your online Gordmans Credit Card account. The credit card company has a website with a user-friendly interface that allows customers to easily reset their passwords.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Step 1: Find and click on the home page on my account
- Step 2: Now on the page, find and click on forgot your username or password
- Step 3: Enter your credit card number, zip code, social security number, and the last four digits of your social security number
- Step 4: Now click on find my account
Gordman Credit Card Payment Process – How To Pay Gordman Credit Card?
Several payment methods use a Gordmans shopping card, each of these payment processes is effective. Let’s take them one by one.
Phone payment process
With this credit, you can pay your bill via a phone call. Have your credit card and bank details (including routing number) ready. Call now on your phone 1 866 322 13 16. Choose between using the automated system or speaking with a customer service representative. Now follow all other instructions from the automated system or customer service
Online payment process
After activating your account, you can pay your bills online by returning to the Gordmans credit card login page and following the instructions below:
- Step 1: Go to Gordmans Credit Card Payment Online
- Step 2: Login using the login box on the left side of the page
- Step 3: Now find and click the Make a payment link
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to pay
- Step 5: Add your bank details, including your routing number. If you want to schedule a prepayment to choose a payment date
- Step 6: Check your Gordmans credit card payment details and submit the payment if everything is correct.
Email payment process
Another method of payment on the Gordmans credit card is through the postal process. Write a check or money order for the amount you want to pay Gordmans. Write your account number (NOT your card number) directly at checkout. Please make sure to send your payment 5-7 days before the due date to avoid late fees
- Payment address of the Committee bank
- PO Box 182273 Columbus, OH 43218-2273
- Address of GORDMANS PO Box 659705 San Antonio, TX 78265-9705
Shop payment process
Last but not least Gordman credit card payment process is called the store payment method. Use the store locator to find the location closest to you. Bring your favorite payment method and credit card to the right store. Follow all instructions from staff on site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still use my Gordmans credit card?
Yes, you can continue to use your Gordmans credit card for all open store merchandise purchases. Do I still have to pay my bill? Yes, view your most recent statement or log in to your account for balance information.
Where can I use my Gordmans credit card?
Print Redemption Instructions Gift Card; make sure the card number is clear. You can use your Gordmans eGift Card at any Gordmans location. Gordmans cards are also accepted at Bealls, Peebles, Goody’s, Palais Royal, or Stage locations in the United States. (Cards are not valid at Bealls locations in Florida, Georgia, and Arizona)
How do I check the balance of my Gordmans Gift Card?
To check your Gordmans Gift Card balance online, please do the following: Click on this link. This will take you to the Gordmans Gift Card Balance Checker. You can check your gift card balance by calling 1-800-743-8730.
The article mentioned that the Gordmans credit card is one of the credit cards issued by Comenity Bank. It is also known as Gordmans Store card. This article contains everything you need to know about credit cards. We went through the Gordmans credit card application process, Gordmans credit card login guide, and various Gordmans credit card payment processes.