JumiaPay Loan – How to Get Urgent loan in Nigeria From Jumia Loan
Formerly known as Jumia One, JumiaPay Loan is a platform that allows you to pay bills at the lowest rates, get loans and perform many transactions, all from your mobile phone. This platform is owned by Jumia. Jumia is one of the largest online marketplaces in Africa.
You can achieve many things with the app. You can pay-TV subscription, electricity bill, internet subscription at no extra cost. You can also pay the toll when you are in Lagos from the app. When you use the app to perform certain transactions, you get some money back. If you need a loan, you can get it on request. Do you want to earn some money? You can refer your friends and earn money.
How does JumiaPay work?
JumiaPay works as follows: Users download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. They register and confirm your phone number. Once the registration is completed, users can access many services. They can get a Loan in minutes in Nigeria with a very low-interest rate. They can pay for DSTV, GOTV, and other pay-TV subscriptions for free. Electricity bills and internet payments are free. Payment of tolls, charging of time between services present. And users get refunds on many transactions, meaning they get a share of the money they spend. To top it off, users can invite their friends and earn money!
How to make money with JumiaPay
Follow these steps to monetize the app.
1. Download and install the app.
The first step is to download and install the app on your phone. The app is available for Android and iOS devices. You can click here to download and install the app on your phone now.
2. Sign in and check your phone
After downloading and installing the app on your phone, click on it. Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in. You will be asked to verify your phone number. A confirmation code will be sent to your phone. Enter the code in the app to verify.
3. Invite your friends and win
You’ll see the Invite Friends button at the bottom of the screen. Click here. So invite your friends. Enjoy 20% cashback on your first transaction when you enter the code WELCOME20. #jumiapay.
4. Pay or buy with the app
It is important that you also use the app to make payments and avoid being flagged for spam. You can buy airtime, pay-TV subscriptions, buy event tickets, buy data, order food, and so on.
How To Get Jumia phone loan – Getting a JumiaPay loan
Follow these steps to get an Urgent loan in Nigeria using Jumia phone loan
1. Download and install the app
To get a loan you need to have the app installed on your phone. Click here for the Jumia loan app download and install it on your phone.
2. Register and verify the phone number
Make sure to register and verify your phone number. Just launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to register. You will receive a code on your phone, enter it in the app to verify the phone number.
3. Navigate to Loans.
Once you are fully registered, browse the application and you will find loans in financial services. Click here.
4. Provide accurate details!
Follow the on-screen instructions and provide accurate information.
5. Sign in and wait
After providing all the information, simply submit a loan application and wait for the loan decision.
You can get a loan of up to 100,000.
Why you should choose the JumiaPay loan
- It remains Nigeria’s largest online store with the largest stock collection.
- As one of Nigeria’s largest investors, you can rest assured that your data will be treated with the utmost discretion.
- The application process is so simple that even a kindergarten will find it very easy to use.
- You can have the loan transferred to the bank account of your choice within 5 minutes of applying.
- No one will ask you to provide collateral for the jumia loan.
- The repayment plan is very easy and even more easy to understand.
- Jumia loan interest rate as low as 1% per day. The best part, no boring paper to fill.
Why do Jumia loans get rejected?
- The major reason why most loans are refused is when the system is unable to score you high due to histories of defaulting on loans.
- Another reason why a loan may be rejected is when an applicant submits incorrect details.
- The credit score is very low. This could happen when there is not much that can be said about your financial transactions.
- When applicants have no legitimate source of living.
- The terms and conditions guiding loans at the time you applied can also be the reason why your loan request is rejected. When this happens, ask for reasons why you were denied.
- Loans may also get rejected when you have already been reported to the Credit bureau.
How much Jumia loan can I get from JumiaPay?
You can get up to N100,000 from jumiaPay loan in less than 5 minutes. It is only in special circumstances that it elongates. Accessing up to that amount will also depend on your financial details which will be studied upon registration.
To get a loan, you will have to make use of Jumia One which is available for download on the Google play store.
How to invest with JumiaPay
To invest follow these steps
1. Sign in to the app
Sign in to the app. If you do not have it, you can always download and install it at any time.
2. Navigate to AXA money fund
Scroll through the app and under financial services you will find AXA money fund. Click on it.
3. Follow instructions and invest.
Just follow the onscreen instruction to invest.
How to buy airtime or data on JumiaPay
You get up to a 4% instant bonus as cashback on all your Airtime and Mobile Data recharges; up to ₦2500 cashback on each purchase!
Follow these steps to get airtime and data
1. Sign into the app.
Just sign into the app. If you do not have the app installed, you can download it.
2. Locate airtime or data
Among the first items you see when you launch the app is airtime or data. Click on any.
The Thing You Can Do With The Jumiapay App
Below are other things you can do with the app
- Airtime recharge
- Data subscription
- Get loans
- TV subscription (DSTV, GOTV, and others)
- International card top-up
- Electricity bill payment
- Events ticket payment
- Tollgate payment
- Buy food
- Get cheap flights
- Get groceries
- Pay for bus
- Pay for Taxi uber
- Access to movies
- MTN music access
- Many vouchers
Jumia Loan App Download
JumiaPay app is available for both android phone users and iOS users (iPhone). You can Jumia loan app download here on Google Play.
JumiaPay Loan Interest Rate
The exact JumiaPay Loan Interest Rate on the loan is not listed but from research, it is from 3% and above.
Jumia loan customer care number
The Jumia loan customer care phone number is +23412772366
- Phone number: 01-2772366
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://one.jumia.com.ng/