Are you a customer of an access bank and would you like to know how to check access bank account balance? Did you know that you can check the balance of your bank account number with your phone? This can be done using the Access Bank Account Balance Code. In this article, I’ll show you easy steps to check your access bank account balance.
WAYS YOU CAN USE TO CHECK YOUR ACCESS BANK BALANCE
Here are the different ways you can view your Access Bank of Nigeria account balance:
- Mobile bank
- Internet banking
- USSD code
- Access whatsapp banking bank
REQUIREMENTS TO KNOW YOUR BALANCE IN NIGERIA
Below are the correct things you need to check your Access bank account balance in Nigeria:
- Access bank account number.
- Mobile number registered in the Access bank.
- Mobile phone, smartphone, or computer.
- Internet connection.
- Network signal.
- Access to mobile banking from the bank
- Internet banking at Access bank.
These are the things you need to check your account balance, but you might need some and you might not need some, depending on how to check Access bank account balance method you’re using.
HOW CAN I CHECK MY BANK ACCESS NIGERIA ONLINE ACCOUNT BALANCE?
Follow these simple steps to checking bank account balance online:
- Visit the official website of Access bank Nigeria here: https://www.accessbankplc.com.
- Click on “Internet Banking” at the top of the site.
- Choose between “Individual and Business”.
- Then enter your internet banking “Username” and click Continue.
- Enter your “Password” and click Login to access your Access Bank online bank account.
- After logging into your account, navigate to your accounts to check your balance.
- Sometimes your balance will show on the dashboard after you sign in.
- This way you can check your Access bank account balance online.
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Using Code?
With a simple USSD code to check account balance on the access bank, you will receive your account balance.
IMPORTANT: This SMS must be sent from the phone number associated with your account. It works on MTN, GLO, Airtel, or Etisalat and standard SMS charges of 4 to 5 Naira will be charged depending on your mobile network. However, you must first register this code to check account balance on access bank.
- First of all, you need to register with Banking Made Easy.
- Dial *901# with a line registered in your Access Bank account
- Select the number option that says “register”.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your active ATM card.
- Create a 5-digit PIN for easy banking
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance With USSD?
Follow these steps for how to check access bank account balance with USSD code:
- Simply dial *901# on your phone number associated with your access bank account.
- Enter “5” and press send.
- Wait a few minutes.
- You will receive an SMS from the Access bank with your account balance.
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via SMS?
Follow these steps for how to check access bank account balance via sms:
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Enter “BAL” to check your account balance.
- Press space.
- Now enter your “Account Number”.
- Example: BAL 5890964378
- Send to “08160000612”.
- Wait a few minutes and you will receive your balance by text message.
Note: Your network operator charges N5 for SMS.
That’s how to check Access bank account balance via sms.
Conclusion – Code To Check Account Balance On Access Bank
Checking bank account balance on Access bank is quite easy, just follow the exact steps from any method available for you to check your access bank account balance. You might be asking, how to check access bank account balance on MTN, GLO, or Airtel? You should use any of the SMS or USSD codes for how to check access bank account balance on mtn, how to check access bank account balance on GLO, and how to check access bank account balance on Airtel.