Keystone Bank Transfer Code 2021 contains a list of USSD mobile banking codes. This keystone bank code helps you manage your account from your comfort. It is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to transact. This service is available for 247 hours, it does not work with an internet connection.
You can make transfers, top up your credit and check your account balance. These codes work on various Glo, MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel SIM cards. These transactions must be made with a phone number registered with the keystone bank. This means that your phone number must be associated with a Keystone account.
Keystone Bank Transfer Code
What is the Keystone bank code? The Keystone bank transfer code is *7111#
How to Register for Keystone Bank Mobile Banking 2021
If you have not used the keystone bank USSD code for transactions in your phone number. You need to activate the keystone bank transfer code. Using the phone number associated with your Keystone account, dial *7111*0# and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to enter your account number and choose a 4-digit PIN used to verify transactions.
Requirements To Register For Mobile Banking Using Keystone Bank Code
These are the requirements to register for the Keystone bank USSD code:
- Mobile phone
- Your number linked to your Keystone bank account
- Keystone debit card
Those are the things you need to register for Keystone Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
Steps To Register For Keystone Bank Code On Your Phone
The Keystone transfer code registration process is simple.
To sign up for the Keystone bank code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *7111# on your registered mobile number.
- Respond with the option “0”.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen.
- You must enter the last four (4) digits of your Keystone debit card.
- After you have followed all the prompts, you will be prompted to create a secret PIN.
- Enter the four numbers that you can easily remember.
- The PIN is intended to authorize any transaction by mobile phone.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration.
- Now you can transact from your mobile phone.
Keystone Mobile Banking Benefits
- It is simple and fast to use.
- It can be used on various phones, smartphones, Iphone, Java, tablet, etc.
- You can enjoy bank transfer, top up your calling credit in an instant, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transactions require no internet connection or service provider fees
How to Send Money Using keystone bank transfer code
To transfer money from Keystone bank to another Keystone bank account. You need a keystone bank transfer code, the code to transfer money from Keystone bank to another Keystone bank is * 7111 * Amount * Account Number #. For example, dial *7111*5000*3052529796# to transfer the N5000 to this account. Then follow the instructions on your phone screen to complete the transaction.
Remember that you need your 4-digit PIN to authorize your transaction. The 4-digit PIN would not complete your transaction.
How to transfer money from Keystone Bank to another bank?
To send money from your main bank to other bank accounts such as FCMB, First bank, GTbank, etc. Dial *7111*Amount*Account Number# and follow the instructions on the phone screen to complete the transaction.
Keystone Transfer Fees And Limit
The question people most often ask is “how does it feel to transfer money with Keystone Bank?” Keystone wire transfer fees range from 30 naira to 60 naira. Transferring to another Keystone bank account brings a lower fee and transferring to other banks like Unity Bank, UBA, etc. receives a higher fee.
Keystone bank transfers have a daily usage limit. You can enjoy money transfers below 100,000 naira on your keystone mobile banking. All the above transactions require you to go to the bank for guidance and assistance.
How long does it take to sign up for the USSD code?
Keystone USSD code registration takes less than 20 minutes as the process is simple. If you’re faster, you can sign up in less than 10 minutes using Keystone bank code.
What to do if you cannot register?
If registering for Keystone‘s bank transfer code is confusing, please visit your nearest bank for assistance. If you have tried to follow the registration steps but to no avail, go to the bank for assistance.