If you need money for a startup or to boost your business (invest in your business), the easiest way to raise that money is to take out first bank loan. Although there are many reasons why people want to get a loan. In this article, I will show you how to get your first bank loan. This method is the best and fastest way to get a loan from the first bank.
Please note that you must be an account holder with the first bank before you can take out a loan with them. The question many people ask is the first bank loan available to all its customers? This article answers this question and more.
There are so many types of loans that you can take from the first bank. There are loans for payroll customers waiting to pay their salary, student loan from First Bank Nigeria, mortgage loan from First Bank, car loan from First Bank, loan offer for First Bank users, etc. I discuss everything on this page.
Below are the loans available to users of the first bank, check the requirements of each bank and find out if you qualify.
FirstAdvance (Best Loans & Mortgages)
FirstAdvance is one of the best loans and mortgages. This loan is suitable for salaried employees, who receive constant payments every month. As a salary earned to qualify, you must have consistently earned a salary for the past six months or more. The highest amount available to you is 5,000,000.00 naira (five million nairas). You are subject to 50% of the 6-month average net salary, whichever is less. You can apply for this loan through any of the first bank’s digital channels – FirstMobile & USSD, FirstOnline, and ATM.
PLEASE NOTE: Other bank obligations are settled by the bank. The remaining amount will be calculated for you.
What you need to know about FirstAdvance
Following are some things you should know about your first bank loan. These are the features of FirstAdvance loans.
- The salary account must be domiciled at FirstBank
- Loan amount up to 50% of monthly net income.
- The deadline is 30 days or on the next payment day [whichever occurs first]
- The maximum limit for one debtor of N500.000.00
- Fixed-rate of 2.5% pre-collected
- Fixed management fee of 1.0%
- Credit life insurance at 0.50%
- FirstAdvance is an enhanced and enhanced version of Digital SODA.
- The loan can be accessed up to 3 times a day, depending on the maximum eligible amount
- Risk acceptance criteria for FirstAdvance are automated.
- Reimbursement takes place immediately upon receipt of the salary, while a deposit is deposited into an unsecured account.
- All costs, including interest, are charged early when the loan is paid out.
How To Apply For A Firstadvance Loan Using First Bank Loan App.
Below are the steps to enroll in FirstAdvance, follow the procedures below to enroll.
- To sign up for FirstAdvance,
- Sign up for FirstAdvance on FirstMobile App
- Download the recent FirstMobile app CLICK HERE.
- Log in to the FirstMobile app
- Open the menu options in the top left corner
- Select ‘Loans’
- Then select ‘FirstAdvance’
- The next menu option shows the eligible amount and the applicable prices and fees.
- Then accept the General Terms and Conditions
- Then enter the desired loan amount, no more than the eligible amount.
- Followed by your transaction PIN.
- A successful loan will be paid into your maturing account within minutes.
- Your account will be debited with management fees and VAT, interest, and insurance as prepayments.
- Upon receipt of salary or 30 days (whichever comes first), your account will be debited for reimbursement to the Principal.
Applying For A FirstAdvance Loan With First Bank Loan Code
If you are looking for codes to apply for first bank loans, you have come to the right place. If you qualify, follow the steps below to apply.
Before applying for the first bank loan through this method. You must have activated mobile banking from the first bank on your device if you haven’t already.
- Dial *894# to connect to FirstBank’s USSD Banking, select 3, [Get Loans] or *894 *11#
- The following menu shows the amount of your qualifying loan
- Enter the desired quantity and send
- Interest, management costs, and insurance are displayed
- Enter the 5-digit transaction PIN to accept the terms and conditions
- The loan will be paid out to your expired account within minutes.
- Your account will be debited with management fees, interest, insurance, and VAT as initial costs.
- Upon receipt of salary or 30 days (whichever comes first), your account will be debited for a principal refund.
First Bank Loan Payment?
The first loan repayment process is automated. You just need to check if your account balance matches or exceeds the loan amount you bought 30 days ago as the money will be automatically debited from your account on the 30th day.
First Bank Loan for Students in Nigeria (How to Apply)
FirstEdu is the name of the loan available to students. This loan is intended for owners/owners of private schools. This loan is intended to help improve the learning pattern and help the student get a better education.
If you run a school and are looking for money to facilitate school business or upgrade equipment to enhance and enhance learning. Then this loan is for you. You might consider GTBank student loan as well.
Features of FirstEdu Loans
- Flexible 90-day refund plan
- Access to a maximum of N10m
- The guarantee requirement is only the direct debit of school fees with FirstBank
- The school must have maintained an account relationship with FirstBank for a minimum period of 6 months or 12 months with other banks.
- The target markets are private schools duly registered with the CAC and approved by the state government.
- The school population must be at least 100 students.
Applying for a FirstEdu loan
If you are interested in applying for this loan. Take your school details to the nearest bank branch. Tell the customer service representative that you want to apply for your first bank loan. Make it clear that the loan is the first bank loan for students in Nigeria. He or she will guide you until you have completed the complete application.
First Bank Car Loan
It is very easy to buy the car of your dreams. As a business, you can get vehicles or cars for your day-to-day business. To make this easier, a first bank loan for a car is available. Buy your dream car now with your first bank loan.
Features of the first bank car loan
- Maximum loan amount of N15 million
- The maximum term is 48 months (4 years)
- 20% capital contribution is required
- 22% interest
- Vehicles to be financed must be new and from suppliers approved by FirstBank
- Payroll direct debit.
- Requirements for car loans from the first bank
- Application letter
- Auto Loan Application Form
- Proforma Invoice from Approved FirstBank Vendors
- Receipt with the current term of 3 months
- statement of account
- Full reimbursement letter.
How to apply for a bank car loan?
Below are the procedures for applying for this first bank loan.
- Download the car loan application form
- Fill out the form accurately and check for errors.
- Fill out the form and send it to your nearest FirstBank branch
PLEASE NOTE: This first bank loan is available for employees and companies, and entrepreneurs can also participate.
First Bank Personal Home Loan (Mortgage)
Make your first home a reality with the First Bank Personal Home Loan. You can get a loan from the first bank to build or finish your house. This loan is available for employees with an employment contract or independent customers (entrepreneurs).
Features of a personal home loan
- Available to individuals with a stable and verifiable income stream
- The maximum term is 20 years, with a retirement age of 60 years
- Simplified documentation
- Minimum deposit of less than 30%, depending on location
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No own contribution is required for the refinancing of equity
- The property to be financed must be residential and non-commercial.
- Application letter
- Application form personal home loan
- Expiration certificate for the last 3 months
- statement of account
- Letter from the full fee applicant
- Confirmation of the candidate’s employer on the FBN approved list
- Valid document title
- Irrevocable direct debit of the wages for the period of validity of the establishment.
How To Apply For A Personal Home Loan?
- Download the mortgage application form.
- Complete the form and send it to the nearest First Bank branch.
Conclusion – First Bank Loan Code
This is where I end today’s article on borrowing money / taking out a loan from the first bank using USSD code, you don’t have to run out of money if you run out of money, just borrow and pay at the end of the month. Your questions and contributions are warmly welcomed.