Carbon Loan USSD Code – How to Apply For Paylater Loan in Nigeria
If you’re looking for a Carbon loan USSD code, how to get loan from paylater, here is the information you need. This post consists of carbon loan app download, paylater ussd code, carbon loan website, carbon loan app login, How To Pay Carbon Loan, and many more.
The Carbon Loan is a product of One Finance and Investment Ltd., which started as One Credit in 2012. At the time, the company provided only remunerated loans, using an entirely paper-based approach to its operation, requiring supporting documents.
In 2015, after continuing significant growth in the operation and business volume of his company, One credit evolved into OneFi. With the involvement of Nigeria’s Credit Bureau and the introduction of a Unique Bank Verification Number (BVN), the company was able to expand its services to the self-employed, utilizing its field agents.
In 2016, the company evolved into a fully digital platform and changed its name to Paylater. As a result of this update, they were able to capture the minds of millions of Nigerians through data and smartphones.
They realized that by leveraging data and leveraging technology, they could give more customers credit and simplify the application process. This led to the destruction of the paper application process.
Carbon Loan App Download/ Carbon Paylater App
- Ratings – 4.4 stars with over 71,000 reviews
- Downloads – Over 1 million downloads since 2016
- Year of release – 2016
The Carbon loan app download is a one-stop destination for mobile financial transactions. You can get instant loans at any time to meet urgent financial obligations, transfer money to another account, invest at high-interest rates, charge transmission time and pay bills. All this and more can be done in the app right from your mobile.
How To Use The Carbon Loan Application?
- Search for “carbon” app in play store or app store click here to download.
- Carbon loan app download
- Create your account in minutes
- Have direct access
There are four sections with different features that you may find useful.
- Loan section: This is the first section where you can apply for a loan.
- Payment section: In this section, you can perform various payment activities. This includes buying airtime, sending someone money, subscribing to the Internet, and paying electricity bills.
- Financial Resources Section: This section offers investment opportunities, such as opening a fixed deposit account. You also get a free credit report here.
- Transaction categories: Here you have an overview of all transactions that you have performed in the app.
How do I get a carbon loan?
Follow the steps mentioned above up to and including step 4
- Register on Carbon loan app download and provide full details. Name, phone number, email, etc.
- Upload your photo before accessing loans. The photo can be taken directly from the app.
- Click on the “Apply for a loan” button
- Wait for your loan to be approved. This usually only takes a few minutes.
- After the loan is approved, accept the offer and provide your card details. Usually, the term of the loan ranges from 30 days to 12 months.
Carbon Loan USSD Code/ Paylater USSD Code
Carbon Loan USSD code or paylater USSD code can be used on MTN and 9mobile platforms by dialing *1303#. You can check this post to see other USSD codes for Nigerian loans.
How To Pay Carbon Loan/Paylater?
Paying back loans in the Carbon Paylater app is easy and there are several channels through which you can repay the loan.
There is a collection channel. Through this channel, the App can (with your permission) debit the loan amount owed directly from your account on the date specified by you. During the loan application, you would have filled in your bank account details and your desired deduction date.
You can also pay directly to your account by bank transfer or at the counter. Once payment is confirmed, your Carbon loan account will be updated automatically.
Why Would You Want To Use A Carbon Loan USSD Code?
- With Carbon, easy financial transactions are always just a click away.
- Their service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you can initiate and transact anywhere on your mobile
- Minimum requirements for only an Android phone, data connection, and a valid means of identification
- Funds are available to everyone, no matter who you are.
- Transparent service. No hidden costs
- There are various rewards for positive actions such as referrals, early refunds, etc.
Conclusion – Is Carbon Right For You?
Carbon loan USSD code or Paylater USSD code, whichever you prefer, is a simplified digital financial service suitable for getting a loan or making an investment in Nigeria. It has one of the best returns on investment of the country’s finance companies.
However, Carbon is not the only company that offers good lending and investment opportunities. You can find other suitable loan companies for you in our Nigeria loan guide.