GTBank loan for student is one of several types of loan facilities offered by GTBank. It is designed to help you fund school fees. This GTBank loan offer is one of the major sources of student loans in Nigeria.
This is a service that Gtbank offers to students. The service provides loans for school fees to working parents whose salary has been received through a Gtbank account at least one month before the application is submitted. This type of GTB loan is only available to students in Nigeria as long as it meets the requirements. GTB also offer advance salary loan, we already cover how to apply for GTB advance salary loan here.
What Do You Get With GTBank loan for student?
- For this GTBank loan for students, you have access to a maximum of N5 million with a maximum term of 4 months per application.
- Competitive interest rates plus equal monthly payments
- Instant access to school fees
What are the Gtbank Student Loan Requirements?
- The student must have completed and completed the application form.
- Applicants must have an employer commitment form.
- Students must have a legitimate school account.
- The student’s parent/guardian must provide proof to verify that their salary has been deposited into their GTBank account.
How Do I Apply For A GTB Student Loan?
- Complete and submit a loan application form
- Submit an employer commitment form
- Make sure your team’s terminal advantage is based in GTBank. Otherwise, you should get a company warranty.
Who can benefit from the GTBank loan for student?
To access this GTB student loan, you must be an employee of selected companies, ministries, Parastatals, and institutions, and your salary account must be established with GTBank.
How is the GTBank student loan paid off?
Once the loan is approved, it will be paid by direct transfer to the school’s bank account or by withdrawing a withdrawal in the school’s name. You can learn more on GTBank official website.