What is the Stanbic USSD Code For Loan and how to get EZ cash loan? The EZCash loan offers a quick solution to any burning and urgent need for cash. This article will answer your questions about Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash loan, its features, how to qualify, why this should be your first buddy before asking friends for help, and other questions.
To cope with relentless situations ranging from trivial situations like a sudden failure of your phone screen, urgent repair of your device, lack of money, car breakdown, etc. always on hand to provide assistance at a friendly price. That friend is the Stanbic IBTC EZCash. Stanbic IBTC launched this credit product, the Stanbic EZ Cash, in July 2019. However, this wonderful loan product certainly needs more mention.
How do I qualify for the EZ Cash Loan?
Great question! You must meet certain criteria to be able to borrow at all on the Stanbic IBTC EZCash. These criteria are listed below:
- You must be an account holder
- Your account must be a Stanbic IBTC standard account
- Your account must be at least one year old from the opening date
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be under 59 years old
- You must have a clean bounce control
- Your credit reports (CRMS & CRC) should be marked as clean
Stanbic IBTC EZCash Loan: How To Borrow Money?
Stanbic USSD Code For Loan
If you don’t have internet access, you can still borrow EZ Cash with your feature phone.
For direct access to Stanbic IBTC Ez Cash, use the Stanbic USSD Code For Loan *909*44#. After choosing, follow the instructions as soon as possible, because the Stanbic USSD Code For Loan will expire in a few seconds.
EZ Cash via the website:
This is the simplest thing about this product, the ease of use:
- Visit the Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash website here
- Enter your account number
- Enter your registered phone number as in your BVN and click Get Started
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered line
- Reply with the secret OTP and continue
Give the correct answers to the following questions:
Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash: Things to Consider
- Your limits on the Stanbic IBTC EZCash loans will depend largely on your average monthly savings in your account.
- Don’t worry if you have an existing loan. You are also entitled.
- Your existing loan repayment (if any) may affect how it can be made available to you.
- You can borrow as often as you want, as long as you are still within your credit limit
- You can get up to N4 million naira in minutes for the ridiculously low cost of just 2.5%
- You are free to choose your preferred redemption date
Stanbic USSD Code For Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
You can borrow any amount within the limit you were given with your application.
What if I only spend part of the borrowed money?
If you withdraw money that is less than the amount originally borrowed, you will only pay interest on the amount withdrawn.
When will the interest be debited from my account?
The interest payment on the loan amount takes place at the end of the month.
What are the fees/costs?
- An administration fee of 1% on the loan amount
- Value Added Tax (VAT) of 0.05% on the loan amount
- Insurance fee of 0.35% on the loan amount
How long can I borrow from Stanbic EZ Cash?
It is between 1 and 12 months.
What factors affect my credit limit?
As mentioned before, your credit limit will depend on your average monthly income and monthly repayments on existing loans (if applicable).
What is the interest on Stanbic USSD Code For Loan?
The applicable interest rate is 2.5% per month
Can I repay my loan before it matures?
Yes, and you only pay interest until the loan liquidation date. Please contact your personal account manager or customer service on 0700 909 909 909. You can also send an email to [email protected]