How to access Opay loan? The Opay Loan Service is one of the features of Opay that focuses on automated loan services to provide better access to credit facilities to supervised users. In addition, credit decisions are available within 15 seconds of applying. The applicant must first express their interest by applying through the Opay app installed on their android app.
We are going to show you the easy way to get an Opay loan in seconds, but first, let me remind you that you can now apply for an OPAY POS machine online. All you need to do is fill out our opay agent application form first, then we will contact you to get started.
Welcome back, so applying for OKash loan or Owealth is very easy. As I mentioned before, you can use your Opay app to start your application. But before you do that, you should be aware that opay loans are short-term loans, loans that are made with the expectation that you will pay it back after a few days or a month. Also, keep in mind that Opay Loans has a partnership with our local banks, which makes it easy for you to transfer money from your account to their platform while cashing out your loan.
Opay is a service that more or less resembles a contract between you and OPay. You may not use the service if you do not accept these terms. By using any part of the service, you accept these terms. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may not use the Service.
- You must register an account with valid information.
- Third-party suppliers offer goods and services.
- Payments are processed by third parties.
- Your privacy is important to us.
- Questions about the product should be directed to the respective dealer.
- You may not use the service to violate any law
- OPay may contact you regarding your account or the service.
- OPay may discontinue the service.
- The service is provided without any warranty or guarantee.
- OPay is not liable for any damage you incur as a result of using the services.
Types Of Opay Loans
Nice that you want to apply for an opay loan online, but first let’s take a look at the different loans with opay.
- Student Loan – This is the type of loan given to people who want to apply for a loan for an educational reason.
- Business Loan – Get a loan for your commercial or business plan
- A Payday Loan – Apply for a loan to help you manage day-to-day financial transactions.
Why do you need an Opay loan?
- You don’t need a shortee or guarantor to get a loan.
- It is very quick and easy, the money will be transferred to you within 15 minutes.
- Our payment options are very flexible.
- You do not need collateral for this loan.
- You can only get a cheap loan with the Opay app
- You may not need to go to one of our branches to apply for an opay loan or transfer your account.
- The more you borrow, the more money you earn
Who Can Apply?
- Someone with valid bank details
- Someone with a bank security number
- Applicants aged 20-55.
- Candidates who are mentally fit.
- Candidates who have installed the opay app on their mobile phone
How To Access Opay Loan?
- Visit the google play store to download the opay apk. If you already have our app, log in to get started.
- Launch your app and follow the Okash guide to apply for a loan. Once done, upload all necessary documents and wait for the approval.
- So simple, you’ve got your money, practice this now or if you’re confused, use the comment form below to ask us your question.
Opay Loan USSD Code
OPay introduced the USSD code *955#. The announcement was made on OPay’s official Twitter page. The company said the code will allow users to buy airtime, send money (OPay – OPay), check balance, and withdraw money.
Introducing: *955# – a simple and intelligent way to bank anywhere, anytime, on any mobile phone with OPay.
Buy airtime, send money (OPay – OPay), check the balance, make a withdrawal, and much more via OPay USSD.
Now everyone is there. #OPayUSSD #OPayPays pic.twitter.com/vKukgLbmTj
— OPay (@OPay_NG) December 11, 2019
The startup added that the USSD code *995# is an easy and smart way to bank anywhere, anytime.
OPay’s designated USSD code allows users to transact without data. To access the OPay USSD code *955#, you must have created an OPay account. The service allows you to carry out financial transactions using the mobile number associated with your OPay account. These include sending money to another OPay account, buying airtime for yourself or someone else, withdrawing money, and checking your balance by entering certain USSD codes.
However, the Opay loan USSD code does not appear to be available to Globacom subscribers yet as the promotional flyer for the service shows the Airtel, 9mobile, and MTN logo, but no Globacom logo.