Are you in California and need chase customer service number California? This post will show you how to contact Chase bank customer service and provide you with a chase customer service phone number in California.
Chase Customer Service Number California is 1-800-935-9935.
Chase Bank contact details
Chase Bank website:
Chase Bank online chat:
Visit contact page
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
270 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10172
Other info (opening hours):
Monday – Friday: 7am – 11pm (ET)
Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (ET)
PO Box Box 734007,
Dallas, TX 75373-4007
Chasing Accessibility Services
PO Box Box 182077,
Columbus, OH 43218
+1 (847) 787 5125
Collecting and/or completing documents
Domestic Hunting Military Services
Why Do People Call Chase Customer Service Number California?
People call Chase customer support for a variety of reasons, including:
- Opening and changing accounts
- Questions about transactions and fees
- Update account information
- Technical Support
- Tackling Identity Theft and Fraud
- Request and manage credit card accounts
- Concerns and Complaints About Chase Employees
- Requests to replace lost or stolen debit and credit cards
- Start a loan application
- Questions about loans, including mortgages
Best Practices For Calling Chase Customer Service Number California
There are several things you can do to increase your chances of getting a quick and positive resolution to your customer service conversation with Chase:
- Make sure you call the correct number for your account. Chase has different numbers for different types of accounts and products, so check the website, the back of your debit or credit card, or your account statement to verify contact information.
- Calling about technical support issues for online or mobile banking? There is also a separate number for that department.
- Have your account number ready when you call. If you call about a transaction issue, keep the statement to yourself so you can review it with the representative.
- Keep a pen and paper handy, or otherwise take notes, so you can keep track of what happened during the conversation.
What do people think of their calls to Chase Customer Service Number California?
As is usually the case when it comes to large corporate organizations, there is a range of reports on the quality of Chase customer service. While some people are very happy with the service they have received, others complain that Chase’s phone reps are often unable to resolve issues effectively.
Some customers feel that Chase is not doing enough to coordinate communications between the bank, the customer, and third parties in the event of fraud and identity theft attempts. In addition, some customers have claimed that there is a lack of follow-up by Chase’s customer support agents. An agent may tell a customer that a situation has been resolved, when in fact it has not.
What kinds of problems can chase customer service number California solve?
Chase customer service number can solve the most common banking problems, including:
- Answer questions about opening an account
- Assisting in the loan application process
- Answer questions about refinancing or adjustments
- Make changes to an account or credit card type
- Investigate transactions
- Waiver and address fraud and identity theft issues
- Stop payments
What Can’t Be Solved Over The Phone With Chase?
Some banking issues require you to visit a Chase branch for security reasons. For example, if two people have a joint account and one of them wants to take his or her name off the account, they should visit a Chase branch. If it is necessary for someone to notarize or witness a signature on bank papers, a visit to a branch may be necessary. In addition, cashier’s checks and money orders must be purchased in person.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Chase?
If you hang up your phone after a call with Chase and are feeling frustrated because you did not get the resolution you deserved or wanted, don’t give up. You still have options and may be able to work things out with Chase over the phone or through another communication method.
First, if you did not take notes during your call, take some time and jot down what you remember from the conversation. This can be helpful if you have to escalate your case.
Next, call Chase back. Keep in mind that not all customer service professionals have the same background, training, or personality. A different customer service representative may be able to provide a very different outcome.
If you were unable to resolve matters during your second call, consider using a different method of communication. Chase offers a secure messaging system through its website. This provides a greater degree of confidentiality than regular e-mail and provides you with a written record of your communications with the bank.
It is also possible to schedule an appointment at a branch with a Chase banker. This may be the best option if your situation is complex and requires face-to-face communication to get sorted out.
A final option is to contact the ombudsmen office at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. This is a federal agency with oversight over banking practices in the United States. Contacting the CFPB will not provide you with a quick resolution, but it is something to consider if your problem with chase proves unresolvable through other means.
Customer Number 800-935-9935 – by the Numbers
- Phone number to dial 800-935-9935
- Call-back available YES
- Call picked up by a real person YES
- Department you’re calling Customer Service
- Call center hours 24 hours, 7 days
- Best time to dial 9:05am
- Navigate phone maze to a human Press 0, then 0# when it asks for your account number.
- Average wait
- Current wait 25
- Alternate methods phone, web
- Quality of communication 80%
- Quality of help 83%
Chase’s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is Chase’s best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold, and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Chase agent. This phone number is Chase’s Best Phone Number because 95,778 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-935-9935 include Card Issue, Dispute a Charge, Report Fraud, Account Access, Get Banking Help, and other customer service issues.
The Chase call center that you call into has employees from the Philippines, India and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. In total, Chase has 4 phone numbers. It’s not always clear what is the best way to talk to Chase representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting Chase – by phone or otherwise
While 800-935-9935 is Chase’s best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Chase customers, is by calling their 877-242-7372 phone number for their Mobile Banking department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service.