How to deactivate all services in DU prepaid? How do I cancel my du all active subscription? Du is the second-largest telecommunications provider in the United Arab Emirates. They offer hundreds of data plans, calling plans, and SMS plans. While they also provide you with their add-on and value-added services. More often they will add or subtract your mobile credit. Sometimes you have a Du service enabled, or some services are active by default. That’s the only reason you’re lowering your mobile credit. You can easily unsubscribe from all these services to avoid lowering your credit.
In addition, there are three methods you must follow to cancel your active services on the Du network in the United Arab Emirates. This post will show you How To Deactivate All Services in DU prepaid using 3 DU Unsubscribe All Codes. You should try these codes and check the one that definitely works. So let’s stop decreasing your Du balance. You can also stop the reduction of the credit on the Etisalat network in UEA.
How To Deactivate All Services In DU Prepaid – To Stop Money Deduction
The procedure for logging out of all activated Du services and saving your balance is simple.
All you need is:
- Go to your messaging app and compose a new text message,
- Enter “STOPALL” and send it to 9000.
- You will receive a reply with all your active services.
- You can easily reply with a service number, e.g. 1, 2, or 3 to deactivate a service.
- Do this for active duty and you will lose all service.
This way you can easily prevent a reduction in your mobile credit.
If the “STOPALL” code does not work, try sending “STOP” or “LIST” to the 9000. One of these codes will definitely work and you will successfully opt out of the extra Du service. This prevents your credit from being withdrawn automatically.
How To Deactivate All Services In DU Prepaid From Deducting My Money Via Mobile App
If you are having trouble sending SMS, please use this method for how to deactivate all services in DU prepaid.
- Install the official Du app available for Android and iOS and iPhone devices.
- Log in to your account or register.
- Then go to your billing history and usage history to check the active services.
- Then tap on service and disable it by following the instructions there.
- This way you can save your mobile credit.
Cancel All Du Services Of The Automatic Credit Debit Through Customer Service
By the way, if none of the above methods work for you. The only way to deactivate all Du services is to call customer service “00 971 4 390 5555”. You can also get their help through live chat support. Explain to them the problem (balance deduction) and ask to deactivate such services. They deactivate all active services on your number and prevent your DU number from balance deduction.