How To Access Twitter In Nigeria? After the Nigerian government announced the suspension of popular microblogging sites and social network Twitter in Nigeria. Several Nigerians have turned to search engines to access Twitter in Nigeria.
To help people like you, the post will talk about ways you can access Twitter in Nigeria. But to know how to access it, we must first talk or explain how the Nigerian government can ban this site in Nigeria.
How Twitter Suspension Works in Nigeria
The government of Nigeria was able to ban Twitter in Nigeria using the IP address. If you are trying to access Twitter with an IP address in Nigeria, you will not be able to. So the only way to access Twitter is to change your phone’s IP address.
How to Access Twitter in Nigeria
Now let’s get into the real reason why we are writing this post for “how to access Twitter in Nigeria”. We will mention 2 ways you can use to access your Twitter account in Nigeria.
1. Access Twitter with VPN
The use of VPN is not new to most Nigerians, but if you are not aware, VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network” and describes the ability to establish a secure network connection when using public networks. VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and disguise your online identity. This makes it more difficult for third parties to track your online activities and steal data.
How To Access Twitter In Nigeria With VPN
- Download VPN from Google Play Store
- Connect your VPN to a location other than Nigeria.
- Open your Twitter and you can access it.
This method works on both PC and smartphone (Android and iPhone)
The best VPN services to Access Twitter in Nigeria
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN overall.
- NordVPN – Best Encryption.
- Surfshark – Best VPN for torrenting.
- IPVanish – Best VPN for Android.
- CyberGhost – Best VPN for Mac.
- Hotspot Shield – Best VPN for Netflix.
- Private Internet Access – Best VPN for Windows.
- Tunnelbear – Best Free VPN.
- Windscribe – Recommended by Author
2. Access Twitter with the built-in VPN browser
Another way to access Twitter in Nigeria is to use a built-in VPN browser. Using a browser with a built-in VPN improves your online privacy by hiding your real IP address and encrypting your traffic. Popular browsers like Chrome track users even in incognito mode and don’t offer privacy features. If you’re tired of using browsers that don’t offer security, there are plenty of alternatives out there.
How to access Twitter in Nigeria using the built-in VPN browser?
- Download one of the built-in VPN browsers from the Google Play Store
- Open the browser
- Install the VPN plugin in the browser
- Activate the VPN by switching them
- Browser tweet from another location if you want.
Best browsers with built-in VPNs
With privacy as our top priority, we have concluded that the best browsers with built-in VPNs that you can use to access Twitter in Nigeria are:
- Epic Browser
- Tenta Browser
- Opera Browser
- Aloha Browser
- UR Browser
We hope you can now access your Twitter account from Nigeria. While access to your Twitter account is very important to you, the law is also important to the government, so try to be as discreet as possible about how to access Twitter in Nigeria as it may be against the law.