Complete Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Price, Specs, Display, and Review
Poco X3 Pro is a new smartphone from Xiaomi. The Poco X3 Pro price in Nigeria is NGN 109,200. On this page, you will find our best and latest price for Poco X3 Pro in Nigeria with detailed specifications and features.
The Poco X3 Pro is the higher version of the standard X3 NFC introduced in 2020. Unlike the older model, this variant has a better CPU and a harder display, but the main camera has been downgraded to a 48-megapixel Snapper instead of the 64-megapixel lens on the older X3. The display has the same 6.67-inch display with 120 Hz refresh and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels while maintaining a centrally located notch.
Features And Price Of The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Review
Under the hood, the Poco X3 Pro is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 860 7nm CPU. This CPU is a Snapdragon 855 with a higher clock, which is why the 5G network is not available on the X3 Pro.
It has octa-core CPUs with 2.96 GHz and an Adreno 640 GPU, 6/8 GB RAM, and 128/256 GB UFS 3.1 internal memory.
For the camera department, the Poco X3 Pro has a 48-megapixel main lens, an 8 megapixel ultra-wide macro with 2 megapixels and a fourth 2-megapixel depth, and a single 20-megapixel lens on the back. Megapixel selfie lens with HDR and F / 2.2 aperture in the front notch.
The device has a side fingerprint scanner and is powered by a 5160 mAh battery with 33W fast charging via USB Type C. It is based on MIUI 12 with Android 11 out of the box. The full technical specifications of the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro can be found in the table below.
Poco X3 Pro Design And Display
The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro provides an improved appearance with a reflective chrome strip in the center and a metallic texture in the center of the panel. The polycarbonate housing of the device offers protection class IP53 and is dust and splash-proof. It also has an improved fingerprint-resistant material that keeps it safe.
The whole body measures 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm and weighs 215g. The Poco X3 Pro offers a 6.67-inch IPS LCD FHD + display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a PPI density of 395 for clear details.
There is a Gorilla Glass 6 that shields the screen with holes and can withstand drops from a height of up to 1.6 m on hard and rough surfaces.
The Poco X3 Pro has an AI camera with four cameras. It has a 48 MP main camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2 MP depth sensor, and a 2 MP macro camera. The smartphone has some cool features, such as dual video that allows you to record with the front and rear camera at the same time.
It has a dual-LED flash for night photos and 4K @ 30fps videos. The front snapper has 20 MP, which is also the case with the Poco F3.
Hardware and software
The Poco X3 Pro has a flagship chipset Snapdragon 860 coupled with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. The octa-core processor and the Adreno 640 GPU have a clock frequency of 2.96 GHz.
It is powered by Android 11 OS and MIUI 12 for POCO. The built-in memory includes 128 GB of storage with up to 256 GB and 6 GB RAM and up to 8 GB RAM.
Battery and network
The Poco X3 Pro is backed by a 5160 mAh battery with 33W fast charging. It also has dual SIM cards with 4G LTE network and Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac.
Other features include stereo speakers, a USB-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, an IR blaster, NFC, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Price And Availability
The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro price in Nigeria starts at around $ 219 for 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and $ 287 for 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage. In Nigeria, it is sold for 105,000 nairas, about 1,600 Ghs in Ghana, and 30,000 Ksh in Kenya.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Specs
Here are complete specs of the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro:
- Platform: Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm), Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB, 8GB RAM
- Colours: Phantom Black, Frost Blue, Metal Bronze
- Dimension: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 215 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) Quad Cameras, [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Rear Camera Features:Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 20 MP Camera, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm, HDR, [email protected], [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side-mounted)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 33W, 59% in 30 min, 100% in 59 min (advertised)