How To Deactivate And Migrate To 9mobile Talkzone In 2022?
Do you feel like you haven’t gotten enough value for the money spent on those unfinished phone calls? 9mobile talkzone is the best plan for voice calls, with this prepaid package you can make calls from 12k / sec.
What else can you do with 9mobile moreflex and moreflex plus for which you have to pay an outrageous fee for making phone calls?
Not that it’s that bad, but 9mobile talkzone gives you more value.
Etisalat, now called 9mobile, has been around for more than a decade and many products have been introduced to the market. The question everyone keeps asking why they need multiple products when they can only have one perfect prepaid plan?
Well, there is no such thing as perfect. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what’s perfect for them. For example, I would rather get more value in data, while another might choose to make more voice calls. These differences brought about the need to create different pricing plans for 9mobile in the hope that one could find what really works for him.
Migration to the 9mobile talk zone is completely free, but if a customer migrates again within 30 days, the system has no choice but to charge N100 for each migration. To get another free migration, customers must wait until after 30 days and migrate to another rate plan for free.
Table of Contents
Advantages of 9mobile talkzone
- Talkzone is one of the cheapest prepaid plans compared to other rate plans on 9mobile.
- Customers are assigned a USSD code to make their migration very easy and convenient.
- Enjoy an 80% discount when you call customers on the 9mobile network.
- Costs vary depending on the location and time of day, giving you bargaining power and free will.
- Customers are notified of the charges before placing a call. It allows you to manage and monitor your balance.
- Despite the lowest rate charged for this plan, the SMS costs are still at an acceptable price.
Who can join the 9mobile talk zone
There are no requirements for who can join the talk zone, new and old customers can migrate to the 9mobile talkzone.
To join the 9mobile talk one, customers must choose the migration zone.
Charges on 9mobile talk zone
Costs can vary depending on the time of day or location you are in, customers can make calls from 12k / sec and send national SMS messages to onnet and other networks on N4.
For international SMS, N15 is charged for every message sent.
Cost breakdown of 9mobile talk zone
The costs can change at any time and every day, but chances are that you will be calling very cheaply on talkzone between 12:30 and 4:30 AM.
If you want to call @ 12k / sec and you plan to use at least 60 seconds. The total amount of airtime you will be using is 0.12 × 60 seconds, which will give you N7.2.
With only the N100 you can make 13 minutes and 12 seconds calls.
How to migrate to 9mobile talkzone
To migrate/activate to the 9mobile talkzone, you must have purchased or already have a 9mobile SIM card.
Dial * 244 * 8 # for a low call rate.
A notification will be sent to your phone regarding the activation.
You May Like:
- How To Activate 9mobile 200 for 1GB for 3-7 days in 2022
- Code For Checking 9mobile Data Balance – How To Check Etisalat Data
- 9mobile Customer Care Number – How To Contact Etisalat Customer Care
- How to Register, Change or Deactivate 9mobile Caller tunes
- How to Use DU Quick Pay With Etisalat Business Quick Pay For Payment Online
- How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money in UAE and Nigeria
- How To Migrate to 9mobile More Talk Plans
How to migrate or unsubscribe from the 9mobile Talk Zone
To opt-out of this plan, you must sign up for another 9mobile prepaid plan – cliqlite, moretalk, and morecliq are among the various prepaid plans that you can sign up for.
- Dial * 244 * 1 # for migration to 9mobile morecliq.
- To activate more calls, dial * 244 * 2 # from your phone.
- If you tap * 244 * 3 # you will be migrated to 9mobile cliqlite.
Feel free to share this article with your social media platform by using the share buttons below, including Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.