Are you interested in glo 100 for 1GB 2020? Would you like to how to activate your night plan on glo, which allows you to surf the web at midnight for cheap?
Stay calm. I know how expensive data bundles can be. Imagine purchasing a data plan that is valid for 7-30 days and expires one day after streaming a 1-hour online movie.
Not cool at all.
Today you will learn the glo 100 for 1gb night plan code and also know how to activate your night plan on glo.
How To Activate Your Night Plan On Glo?
There are three major night plans on the glo network, and you can activate your favorite plan below:
- Just dial * 777 # in your phone dialer app. You will see the main menu.
- Reply 1 ‘. This is the code to select “Buy data plan”.
- Reply ‘2’ to select one-time purchase or ‘1’ to select auto-renew.
- Reply ‘7’. This way you can choose the “night and weekend plans”.
- Reply ‘1’ to buy the 250 MB plan, which costs only N25.
- Reply ‘2’ to purchase the 500MB Glo Night Browsing Plan for the N50 only.
- Reply ‘3’ to buy 1 GB for 100 naira.
The GLO 100 for 1gb night schedule is from 12:00 PM to 5:00 AM for five (5) nights.
Quick Ussd Code To Subscribe To Night Plan On GLO
Below are the quick ways to activate your preferred package:
Glo 25 Naira Night Schedule Code
With only the N25, you can surf the web by staying up all night while others sleep. This airtime gives you 250 megabytes screeching to stay connected at midnight.
Just call * 777 * 1 * 2 * 7 * 1 # to activate this plan.
It is valid for one night and lasts from noon to 5:00 am sleep time.
Undoubtedly, this plan pays the average internet user to put their favorite things online.
Glo 50 Naira Night Browsing Code for 500MB
With the N50 credit you use to make calls, you can also buy LARGER data packages that keep you connected through your favorite browser and social media platforms.
Just dial * 777 * 1 * 2 * 7 * 2 #.
You can browse a specific time period between noon and 5:00 midnight.
This plan covers the costs of high internet costs. Yes, instead of wasting money, just get the subscription code, apply it to your Glo line, and you’re good to go.
Glo 100 for 1gb night plan code
This is the most popular midnight internet package for many internet users today. When airtime is charged for the N100, you will get 1 GB back to browse online, stream, and download video games, software, applications, and your favorite things.
Just dial glo 100 for 1gb night plan code * 777 * 1 * 2 * 7 * 3 #.
Subscribing to this plan will give you five (5) nights of Internet access. This means you can surf every day from noon to 5 am until five nights are completed as promised.
You can’t joke with this pack, it’s gold.
How To Check Glo Night Plan Balance?
- Dial * 127 * 0 # to see the balance of your data for night and weekend.
Another way to check the balance of your night plan on Glo is to check the data usage on your phone.
Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap “More …”.
- Select “Mobile data”.
- Choose the “Glo Network”.
- Now select “Data usage”.
From there you can measure how much data you have used in that period.
How To Cancel The Glo Night Data Plan?
There is no way to deactivate your Glo Night Browsing subscription like with other networks. However, you can cancel the automatic renewal of the data plan purchased from glo with the following SMS code:
- Send CANCEL to 127 in your phone messaging app.
You will receive a message from glo about the last operation you performed.
We hope this article has helped you on how to subscribe to glo 100 for 1gb, how to activate your night plan on glo and how to check glo night plan balance? If so, please help us spread the news by sharing the post on your social media pages.
You May Like:
- HOW TO SHARE AND GIFT YOUR GLO DATA PLAN
- How to Remove Numbers from Glo Data Sharing in 2021
- How To Check My Glo Number In Ghana in 2021
- Glo Customer Care Number – How To Speak To Glo Customer Agent in 2021
- How To Check My Glo Number In Nigeria 2021
- How To Migrate to Glo Berekete To Enjoy 700% Top-up Bonus
- How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data
- How To Unblock/Unbar Your MTN, Glo, Airtel, Or Etisalat Line That Was Barred Due To Incomplete Registration