What to do if Whatsapp not sending photos iPhone? Sending some of my favorite photos to friends and loved ones on WhatsApp has always charmed my happiness. To be honest, it’s one of my funniest moments. However, sometimes due to various reasons such as poor internet connection, sending photos via WhatsApp on iPhone becomes a tedious task. Either it takes an unbelievably long time to send a photo or the whole process hangs and fails.
To my surprise, there are times when photos cannot be sent via WhatsApp on my iPhone even when there is a good internet connection. I have experienced this Whatsapp not sending photoson iPhone problem myself several times and I have discovered some tricks that can fix this problem right away.
If you also can’t send photos on iPhone with WhatsApp, here’s how to fix this problem right away. Look.
Whatsapp not sending photos iPhone? Here are the Possible Solutions:
Solution 1: Toggle WiFi / Celluar / Airplane Mode OFF and ON
- Turn off WiFi or cellular data whatever you’re using. Settings app → Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Turn off or on Wi-Fi on iPhone
- And then turn on Airplane mode. Alternatively, you can also do it from the control center
- After a while, turn off airplane mode. Then turn on WiFi or mobile data
- Turn on / off airplane mode on iPhone or iPad
Solution 2: Restart your iOS device
Many times I’ve been able to fix some minor issues by simply hard resetting my iPhone. Press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time for about ten seconds.
For iPhone 8, X, and iPhone 11 series: Press and Quickly Release Volume Up Button → Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button, then you need to press the Side button (ON / OFF button) use. logo.
Solution # 3: Reset network settings
Problems with the internet connection can be resolved by resetting the network settings. On several occasions, this trick has worked for me.
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone → Tap on General.
- Tap on Settings then General on iPhone or iPad Step 2. Scroll down and tap on Reset → Tap on Reset Network Settings and confirm it.
- Reset network settings on iPhone or iPad in iOS 12
- Now, wait for a while for the reset process to complete. Your iPhone will restart.
As usual, try to send a photo to your friend on WhatsApp. You could do it successfully.
If you still haven’t solved this Whatsapp not sending photos iPhone problem, then move on to the further process.
Solution 4: Clear WhatsApp Chat History
It is recommended to clean up apps from time to time. Even if you don’t have any storage problems on your iPhone, you should regularly clear your WhatsApp chat history.
If you don’t want to lose the chat history, you can back it up and restore it later.
After WhatsApp is cleaned, you may be able to send photos.
Solution 5: Uninstall and Reinstall WhatsApp
Reinstalling WhatsApp can solve many WhatsApp problems. Hence, delete it and download it again from the App Store. Before doing this, it is recommended that you back up your WhatsApp data to iCloud or iTunes.
You May Like:
- Why Whatsapp Not Sending Photos And How To Fix It 2021
- 5 Features That Will Come To WhatsApp Before The End Of The Year
- Top 5 Useful Whatsapp Tricks And Hidden Features To Make Your Life Easier
- 10 Reasons Why Would A Text Message Not Be Delivered in Android and iPhone?
- MTN Message Centre Number 2021 – How To Fix Message Sending Failed in Nigeria
Conclusion – Whatsapp Not Sending Photos iPhone
This post is a complete guide for iPhone users who are having the problem of Whatsapp not sending photos iPhone. Here’s every possible solution that can fix the problem, and hopefully using the aforementioned methods you can send pictures in messages. This post was inspired by imobie. If you have any more solutions, share your tips in the comment below.