Would you like to know how you can withdraw money from the access bank without your debit card? In this article, you’ll learn how to withdraw money without a card using Access in case you forget your ATM card or your ATM card expired.
Oftentimes, for some reason best known to us, we forget to have our debit cards with us. What do you do when you are faced with such an obstacle? Does access bank do cardless withdrawal?
Don’t panic as Access Bank allows you to make cardless cash withdrawals from dedicated ATMs in Nigeria.
In short, with Access cardless cash you can withdraw money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can choose to receive a unique code from your bank on your phone (via text message or in your mobile banking app) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your withdrawal.
That said, let’s get into it quickly. Here’s how to withdraw money from the Access Bank ATM without a debit card.
How to Use Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal:
Here’s how to use access bank cardless withdrawal using the USSD code
- Dial * 903 # from your phone and select the “Withdraw money” option.
- Select the option “Record recording”.
- Enter the amount and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive a transaction code for a successful withdrawal.
- Save the code and visit one of our nearest ATMs.
- Press “0” to perform recording without a card.
There you go! I hope you found this guide on how to do Access bank cardless withdrawal helpful? Then don’t hesitate to click on the share button and follow us on all social media platforms. If you’ll like to know about how you can use cardless withdrawal on other banks, you can visit here
You May Like:
- How to do cardless withdrawal on GTB – 3 Sure Methods
- How to withdraw money from all banks without ATM Card
- GTB Internet Banking
- How to register FirstBank USSD code?