How To Use Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal 2022 in Nigeria?
Would you like to know how to use access bank cardless withdrawal? I.e how to withdraw money from Access Diamond bank without your debit card? In this article, you’ll learn how to withdraw money without an Access bank ATM card in case you forget your ATM card or your ATM card expired.
Oftentimes, for some reason best known to us, we forget to have our debit cards with us. What do you do when you are faced with such an obstacle? Does access bank do cardless withdrawal?
Don’t panic as Access Bank allows you to make cardless cash withdrawals from dedicated ATMs in Nigeria.
In short, with Access cardless cash you can withdraw money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can choose to receive a unique code from your bank on your phone (via text message or in your mobile banking app) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your withdrawal.
That said, let’s get into it quickly. Here’s how to withdraw money from the Access Bank ATM without a debit card.
How to Use Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal Using USSD Cdde:
Here’s how to use access bank cardless withdrawal using USSD code
- Dial * 903 # from your phone and select the “Withdraw money” option.
- Select the option “Record recording”.
- Enter the amount and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive a transaction code for a successful withdrawal.
- Save the code and visit one of our nearest ATMs.
- Press “0” to perform recording without a card.
Access to credit cardless withdrawal via mobile app
Here’s another easy way to withdraw money from an access bank ATM without your ATM card. Before we get into that, you need to have an active mobile app account to access the bank. If you have your bank ID login but haven’t read it in full yet, head over to the Access Bank Mobile Banking app to get started.
- Log in to your mobile banking dashboard.
- Select Cardless Withdrawal.
- Choose an account if you have more than one access bank account.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Enter your one-time withdrawal password sent to your phone and your transaction PIN.
- Now a successful withdrawal message will be sent to you. This is your incorporation referral code.
- Find an ATM that supports cardless withdrawals and withdraw your money.
- Follow the instructions on the ATM screen and complete your transaction. Make sure to enter the correct reference code.
- Then wait for the ATM to hand out your money.
How To Withdraw Through Access Bank Agent Without An ATM Card?
If you are in a place where the ATM access bank is not. But you need access to an agent of the access bank. When you see a bank money agent, follow the steps below to withdraw money without your ATM card.
- Visit one of the Access Money Agents closest to you
- Dial *903# from your phone and select the “Withdraw Money” option
- Select the “Agent Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the Amount, the Agent code, and validate the transaction with your PIN code.
- You will receive an SMS notification that your transaction has been processed.
- Receive money from the agent.
There you go! I hope you found this guide on how to do Access bank cardless withdrawal helpful? Then don’t hesitate to click on the share button and follow us on all social media platforms. If you’ll like to know about how you can use cardless withdrawal on other banks, you can visit here.
You May Like:
- How to do cardless withdrawal on GTB – 3 Sure Methods
- How to withdraw money from all banks without ATM Card
- GTB Internet Banking
- How to register FirstBank USSD code?