Do you need a bank account statement? Too busy to visit your nearest bank branch? Worry no more, as you can now request the zenith bank account statement online. This article will show you all the methods and steps on how to get my zenith bank statement of account online with no stress.
You can now send your account statement to wherever you want to use it, be it for financial or embassies. With the help of the Zenith Internet Banking Platform and USSD Code system, it’s now easier than ever to check Zenith bank account statements online or even print it out yourself without visiting any bank branches.
You may be busy working or on a journey and you have financial disputes with customers, clients or friends, especially when we send money using an ATM or USSD code transfer, and you have report that the money was not received.
All you need to do is check your bank account statement to get all the transaction reports for that specific date. We show you how to check the account statement without visiting a bank branch.
As a leading African bank with a preference for providing quality service and innovative products that define acceptable industry standards, Zenith Bank, has introduced an e-statement for their clients.
How To Get My Zenith Bank Statement Of Account Online
Method 1. Zenith Bank Mobile App
- Step 1. Visit Zenith bank’s internet banking page if you already have an account with them. If not, download the app from the Play Store or Apple Store on your mobile phone.
- Step 2. Sign up or register before using the zenith bank mobile app
- Step 3. Log in to your account.
- Step 4. Click on the account number for which you want to view your statement
- Step 5. Click on “history” on the overview page.
- Step 6. Then select an email statement and enter the date range in which you want your account statement.
- Step 7. Retype your email address and click send a statement.
- Step 8. You will receive an email from a zenith bank containing a PDF format that you can download.
Method 2. Internet banking
- Step 1.Visit Zenith Bank’s internet banking page and log into your account
- Step 2. Select the account type you want to view or print, either a savings account, checking account, business account, or business account.
- Step 3. Click on Account in the right corner of your screen.
- Step 4. Select the account overview and choose the account for which you want to view the overview
- Step 5. Select the desired date
- Step 6. Finally, download and print.
Method 3. Visit Branch
If a customer goes to a zenith bank branch around you, meet with the customer service representative, and ask for a printed copy of your bank account statement. Printing costs will be charged.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ZENITH BANK INTERNET BANKING
For new users of the Zenith Bank online banking platform, you will need to walk to one of the branches to complete an application or download the form directly by clicking here.
You will then receive a token, access code, username, and password to use on the online banking platform. The token costs N1,500
Steps to follow:
- Open the link https://ibank.zenithbank.com/internetbanking/
- When logging in for the first time, the customer must use the access code, username, and password provided by the branch where you completed the application form. After this, the password will be changed to the desired password, and the access code, username, and password will be used to log in.
- You can also log in with your account number and token code by ticking the token login checkbox.
- After a successful login, you can navigate to understand the different sections of the internet banking platform.
You can transfer money as many times a day as possible. Still, there is a daily limit of N2 million, and the money can be transferred to both local (Zenith and other banks) and foreign beneficiaries.
Please note there are no fees, except for online bank transfers. No fees are charged for transfers from Zenith to Zenith; the local transfer fee (LMT) is = N = 210. A transfer from a Zenith account to other banks incurs NEFT or Interswitch charges, depending on the switching platform used to make the transfer.
Check your account balance anytime, anywhere.
To check the balances on your accounts, call; * 966 * 00 # on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can now use * 966 # Eazy. Banking to make POS payments and cash withdrawals.
OTHER ZENITH BANK USSD CODE TRANSACTION YOU MUST KNOW.
How To Update BVN on Zenith Bank Account
Just dial * 966 * BVN # to update your bank verification number (BVN) with the number associated with your Zenith bank account.
Easily pay DStv, PHCN, and other Zenith Billers. To pay for your DStv and PHCN bills, simply choose; * 966 * 7 * Amount * Customer ID # on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
To pay other Zenith Billers, just choose; * 966 * 6 * Biller code * Amount # on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
Buy Air Time On Zenith Bank
Dial * 966 * Amount * Mobile number # on your phone (e.g. * 966 * 500 * 08033333339 #) to buy airtime
Dial * 966 * Amount * Account Number # (e.g., * 966 * 1000 * 1234567890 #) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank and followed the on-screen instructions.
Block your bank account
To stop all debit transactions from your account, simply select; * 966 * 911 # from any mobile phone. Enter your account number and then enter your mobile AlertZ number. Press “1” to proceed and immediately block your account. Go to Zenith Bank to unblock your account.
Retrieve the PIN from the card
Dial * 966 * 60 # and select option 4.
Block ATM card
Dial * 966 * 60 # and select option 6
Manage cardless withdrawal
To create and cancel a withdrawal code without a card, dial * 966 * 60 # and select option 7.
Run USSD on POS
To run USSD on POS transaction, simply dial * 966 * 000 # and enter your POS reference code.
With this piece of information on how to get my zenith bank statement of account online and other useful USSD code that can bail you out in a time of trouble. I believe that I have done my part in the easing one of your worries.
If you find this information useful, feel free to bookmark us and come back to read more helpful tech gist.