Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC Price and Spec – How Much Is Poco X3?
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 395 PPI pixel density.
The Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC measures 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm in dimensions and weighs 215 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20: 9 and a screen-to-body ratio of approximately 84.6 percent.
The Poco X3 NFC runs on Android 10 and is powered by Qualcomm. SM7150 Snapdragon 732G Octa-core processor, while the GPU Adreno 618 is paired with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB internal memory.
The rear camera on this smartphone consists of a quad-camera with 64 MP, wide + 13 MP, ultra-wide + 2 MP, macro lens + 2 MP, depth sensor, and a 20-megapixel front camera with a large 5160 mAh non-removable battery capacity.
+ Comes with 33W charger in the box
+ Unique, eye-catching design
+ Sweet 120Hz screen makes everything smoother
+ Great performance for its price
+ Stereo sound from speakers can surpass flagships
+ MIUI 12 with POCO Launcher is a joy to use
+ Main camera and ultra-wide angle camera perform well in most conditions
+ Excellent value for money
– Glossy plastic back is a fingerprint magnet
– Macro camera is somewhat disappointing
Make The Most Of Ram With A Stunning Camera Setup From Xiaomi Poco X3
Screen And Camera
Xiaomi Poco X3 has a 6.67-inch FHD + IPS LCD display with a 1080 x 2400 pixel screen resolution. The smartphone has a pixel density of 395ppi and a screen resolution of 120Hz. Furthermore, the borderless, perforated screen has an aspect ratio of 20: 9.
The smartphone has an impressive composition of four rear cameras with a 64 MP primary lens, 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2 MP lens, and another 2 MP depth lens. The rear camera is equipped with exposure compensation, HDR mode, face detection, touch to focus, auto flash, digital zoom, and ISO control. There’s an impressive front dual selfie camera setup consisting of a 20MP primary camera and a 2MP depth camera.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Configuration And Battery
Xiaomi Poco X3 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset and is powered by an Octa-core processor with 2.4 GHz Kyro 475 Single-core, 2.2 GHz Kyro 475 Single-core, and 1.8 GHz Kyro 475 Hexa- core. It’s the 6GB RAM and Adreno 620 GPU, which provides a smooth multitasking experience.
The smartphone is powered by a 5160 mAh Li-ion battery equipped with 33 W Fast Charging technology.
Storage And Connectivity
Xiaomi Poco X3 has 64 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded to 512 GB according to its requirements. The device supports 4G VoLTE, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, A-GPS with Glonass, NFC, USB Type-C, and Wi-Fi.
How Much Is Xiaomi Poco X3?
Finding the best price for the Xiaomi Poco X3 is not easy. Here you will find where to buy the Xiaomi Poco X3 at the best price. Prices are continuously updated in more than 140 stores, so you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC price in Nigeria starts at N87,249 in Nigeria for the variant with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB built-in storage, while the other model with 6 GB RAM / 128 GB ROM is sold for N102,500 Naira.
XIAOMI POCO X3 PRICE IN INDIA
The price of Xiaomi Poco X3 in India is expected to be Rs. 16,999. Xiaomi Poco X3 Expected to be launched on September 22, 2020. This is 8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage base variant of Xiaomi Poco X3 is expected to be available in Black, Gold color.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC – SPECIFICATIONS
- Fashion model – Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- Released – Sept 2020
- Status – Available
- Type – Bar
- Dimensions – 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm
- Weight – 215 grams
- Water-resistant – Supports IP53 splash-proof protection
- Display type – DotDisplay
- Size – 6.67 inches
- Resolution – 2400 x 1080 FHD +
- Display colors – 16 million
- Pixel density – ~ 395 PPI density
- Touch screen – Capacitive touchscreen
- Screen saver – Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification
- 120Hz refresh rate
- The sampling frequency of 240 Hz
- CPU – Octa-core processor 4th generation Qualcomm AI Engine
- GPU – Adreno 618 GPU, up to 800MHz
- RAM memory) – 6 GB
- Internal storage space – 64 GB, 128 GB
- Memory card slot – Up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Sensors – Proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, electronic compass, linear motor, IR blaster
- Operating system – MIUI 12 for POCO, based on Android 10
- UI – POCO Launcher 2.0
- Rear camera – 64 MP (wide) + 13 MP (ultra-wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- Video – 4K video recording 30fps, 1080p video recording 30fps, 720p video recording 30fps
- Flash – LED flashlight
- Front camera – 20 MP (wide)
- SIM – nano sim card
- Dual SIM card – Hybrid SIM card slot, nano-SIM card + nano-SIM card or microSD
Xiaomi Poco X3 is a powerful mid-range device with attractive specifications. Starting with a stunning front and rear camera, massive RAM accompanied by a powerful battery, it has it all. However, dual SIM users may not be comfortable with the hybrid SIM slot, given that the device only has 64 GB of internal storage.