GTBank Cardless Withdrawal
1. Using the mobile banking code * 737 #.
- On your phone connected to your GTBank account, dial * 737 #
- Search and click on the “Withdrawal without card” option. It should be on the next page, so you may need to select “8” to get to the next page.
- Then select “1” or “2” depending on the ATM you want to use. The first option for the ATM GTB, while the latter option represents the ATMs of other banks.
- For the “Other Bank” option, an additional step is required to specify whether you want to withdraw money from an ATM or POS terminal. Select “1” for ATM and “2” for POS
- Then enter the amount you need to withdraw and click “ok.”
- You will then be prompted for a 4-digit code. This would be your “serve pin” when you get to the ATM. This option is only applicable when you use the “Other bank” option.
- A “Payment code number” would be sent to your mobile phone if you decide to withdraw using the “Other banks” option.
Except for any failures (which sometimes occur due to network issues), your account would be charged immediately for the amount you wish to withdraw. You would receive a notification of the charge on your phone.
2. Using the GTBank mobile banking application
- Log in to the GT-World application using your user ID and password
- Slide the application to show the menu and click on the option ‘Withdraw without card’ in ‘Banking.’
- Then Click on “Withdraw cash (GTBank ATM)” if you wish to withdraw from a GTBank ATM.
- Select the option ‘Withdraw (All TA and POS)’ to withdraw from the ATMs of other banks.
- Enter the required information correctly in the form that is shown and clicks “Continue” when finished.
- Then, enter your PIN or 4-digit token code to complete the process if you have the token hardware.
- A reference number will be sent immediately to your phone via SMS along with a notification of the debit made in your account.
- A “Payment Code Number” will be sent to your phone to be removed from other banks.
- Locate the nearest ATM to withdraw your cash.
3. Internet banking
- Enter the online banking of GTBank through your browser
- Click on ‘Account transfers’ followed by ‘Withdraw without a card.’ Fill in the form and provide all the required details.
- If you wish to withdraw from a non-GTBank ATM, click on “GT Paycode” instead of “Without withdrawal of card” in “Account Transfers.”
- Follow the notice, provide all the details, and you’re done.
- Withdraw your cash from the ATM
Withdrawal without a card from the GTB ATM
- Press or click on ‘Enter’ at the ATM
- Then, press the option ‘Withdrawal without a card (GT-Rescue)’ on the screen
- You will be asked for the reference number. Enter the 12-digit number we send you.
- Then, enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Make sure it is the same amount when you started the application.
- Press ‘Enter’ to complete the transaction.
- Your money would be delivered to you.
Withdrawal without cards from Other Bank ATMs
- Locate the nearest ATM in your location
- Press ‘Enter’ at the ATM
- Search and press the option ‘GT Paycode.’
- Enter the ‘Payment code number’ sent to your mobile phone
- Enter the ‘Retirement PIN number’ you used when you initiated the request from your mobile phone
- Enter the amount This must be the same as the quantity when the request was initiated
- Press ‘Enter’ to complete the transaction
- Collect your money
Start using GTBank Cardless Withdrawal today and never get stranded again because you forgot your ATM card at home.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What is the maximum daily limit for the GTRescue service?
The GTBank Cardless withdrawal limit is 3 transactions per day. And the maximum amount you can get per day is 60,000 naira.
What is the maximum amount that I can withdraw per application?
The maximum amount you can withdraw per request is 20,000 naira
How often can I use the (GTBank Cardless Withdrawal) GTRescue service per day?
You can use GTRescue up to 3 times a day.
What is the validity period of the reference number?
The validity of the reference number is only 3 hours.
Can I use the same reference number for more than one transaction?
No that is not possible. Once you use a reference number, you cannot use it again.
What if I have not withdrawn my money in that 3 hour period?
Your money will be refunded to your bank account within 24 to 72 hours.