Y’ello Life is one of the previous offers of the MTN Y’ello Cover package, which is part of MTN Y’ello Biz solutions for Y’ello Biz aimed at small businesses. However, it is designed to make life insurance affordable and affordable for the Nigerian average – more specifically, those on the MTN network.
What is MTN Yello’s life?
MTN Life Plus Migration Code and Call Rates
MTN Life Plus is a new tariff plan under the SME Biz plan tariff category. This category comprises MTN Biz Plus (SME Plus) and Biz Class. The charge rate on the plan is 40kobo/sec for the 1st minute and 13kobo/sec thereafter.
To migrate to the tariff plan, simply dial *460*6#.
40kobo/sec for the first minute and 13kobo/sec thereafter.
Full details of MTN Y’ello life insurance with Mansard insurance
- It costs only 15 naira/day and grants coverage, as long as the premium is paid at maturity (minimum of 15 nairas per day or 100 naira/week).
- You earn 350,000 Naira for the minimum prize of 15 naira daily in cases of death or permanent disability.
- You receive 10% of the guaranteed amount (minimum of 350,000 naira) as accidental medical aid and can only get this once a year. This means that you are entitled to 35,000 naira once a year as medical aid in case of an accident.
- Life insurance coverage begins immediately and you pay the first amount of 15 naira, but you can not get the right to death or total disability in the first 30 days.
- You should make sure that you have enough credit to pay the daily premium so that you can get the benefits in case of disability or accidents.
- The policy for when a claim of permanent disability or disability is paid
- You will automatically be excluded from the insurance coverage after 60 days without making the credit available for payment.
How do I make claims about insurance when the need arises
Eligibility and coverage information
- How to configure message center number on MTN
- How to activate and deactivate MTN Caller Tune
- How to migrate to MTN TikTok and IG Bundle
- How to activate MTN Xtrabyte Bundle
- How To Activate MTN call divert