How To Withdraw Money From Banks Without ATM Card – Cardless Withdrawal
I have never thought that this information was useful until I became a victim myself last week. I went to the bank when I noticed that I forgot my Naira Mastercard at home.
My God! The next thought is how I can get money without having to go home. In a moment, I thought that withdrawal without a card, I must be sincere with you; it was the first time I used it.
I quickly took my phone, Dialed the USSD code, after a few minutes, a REFERENCE PIN was sent to me, I used it to pay my money! Now I have decided to share how easy it is to get Withdraw your money without an ATM card. Now we go!
GTBank Cardless Withdraw
There is very little short-term recall with GTBanking. As the GTBank account holder, the value of * 737 # is enough for you!
- Dial only: * 737 #
- Select 8 for “Next Page”
- Select the option “Withdraw without a card,” which will be the first choice (on the following page)
- Choose to withdraw from “GTBank” or “or other banks.”
- Enter the amount you want to collect
- Enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card
- Select OK
- In just a few minutes, your GTBank Reference PIN will be sent to your phone as SMS; visit the ATM of the bank and select “Cardless Withdrawal,” you will be prompted to provide the Ref. PIN, followed by the amount you want to recover for confirmation.
Take your money!
Diamond Bank Cardless withdrawal
The Diamond Cardless withdrawal can only be made if you register for this service. It allows you to use the ATM Diamond without using your debit card. This is called Magic Cash.
How does it work
Register for a service at Diamond Banks or call their contact center at 0700-300-0000
- Then text ATM at 30811 of your registered phone number is held in your account.
- After a few minutes, a six-digit magic code is generated and sent to your phone as an SMS
- Access a Diamond Bank wicket and select the Magic Cash option
- Enter your registered phone number with a prefix +234
- Enter the six-digit magic code you received on your registered phone number
- Create and confirm your magic PIN code (4 digits) (You must create a magic PIN code during the first transaction only because you only have to enter it for subsequent transactions).
Continue your transactions …
Withdraw with Fidelity Cardless
To make a cardless withdrawal from Fidelity Bank, do the following:
- From your registered Fidelity mobile phone, call * 770 * 8 * Value #
- This will require you to create a single PIN to use at the ATM.
- Enter your instant PIN code to confirm the transaction.
- A payment code is generated and sent to your phone. (Note: If you are using the Instant Banking Service * 770 # for the first time, you must register by calling * 770 #).
- At the ATM, press any key on the machine or press Enter.
- Choose Dial4Cash or PayCode Cashout
- Enter the 4-digit PIN you created earlier.
- Enter the access code sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the amount and bring your Cash.
Standard Chartered Bank Cardless withdrawal
To use the free card service as a Standard Chartered Bank user,
- Visit the Standard Chartered Standard
- Transfer the desired amount to your phone number (or the recipient’s phone number, if you are not)
- After the transaction, you immediately receive an order number on a receipt sent to the ATM.
- At the same time, an SMS will be sent containing a PIN which will be required at the time of your return or recipient number (this order number is identical to that of your receipt)
- The recipient must visit a standard bank of the approved bank (use the same ATM if you wish to pay the money yourself).
- Enter a unique PIN number, an order number, a number, and a mobile phone quantity.
- After the verification process, money is sent to the recipient.
Note: This service is valid between the next 24 hours of the transaction; it will not work if the time interval exceeds
Now you see how easy it is! Please comment on your ideas. Do you have problems with your own bank? Please let us know. You can also share more ideas about using the Service Without Service; thank you.